HE is here

Leilani a.k.a. Hawaii

"Hey Al!" I cried. Alfred was nowhere to be found though. I don't really think it would be smart to walk up to a random black van, so I decided to wait for him. He jumped down the stairs after Belarus, and i couldn't help but cheer up slightly. Even if he was sad, he was always more happy and comfortable at home.
"Sup?" He smiled, ruffling my hair like he always does. I frowned, nodding towards the van to show him my concern. He made an 'o' shape with his mouth, grabbing a pair of binoculars from who knows where. I chuckled a bit at the ridiculousness of this situation, but decided to let him go at it.
He burst into laughter, patting me on the back a couple times. "Lani, those are the country's, or at least Japan and China..." he faded off, staring blankly at the tinted windows of the vehicle. I hated that sad look he always got when mean countries showed up. But there's not really much I can do, so I always have to let it go. I watched as they exited the car, and that's when it finally registered that HE was here. I felt like I could vomit.
Alfred gently held my shoulders to keep me from falling over, as black spots began to cloud my vision. 'This can't be happening...' I thought bitterly, the sour taste of blood rising from my throat the last memory I had before I was welcomed by unconsciousness.