Chpt 1: The Man with Silver Hair

Third Pov
The forest stood still, no sign of life moving around it. But deep within the forest the body of a young fox lay still. The body didn’t make any signs of moment. No sign of life.

But something strange started to happen to the young fox. A mysterious white glow sprung out from the body and surrounded it. The glow took the shape of the fox’s body and started to change her.

The young fox front and back legs changed into arms and legs. Her orange coat changed into a peach colored skin, and soon she grew long blonde hair. But some features she had stayed the same, she kept her fox ears, tail, and her red eyes. Just then the white glow vanished leaving a now confused young fox neko.
Kitsune Pov:
Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes, and tried to get to get them adjusted to the setting. I then saw I was in the forest, I tilted my head wondering how I got out here. That’s when a thought came to mind.

“Daddy! Daddy where are you?!” I exclaimed, I sat up franticly looking for any sigh of my daddy.  

I whimpered when I didn’t see him. I slowly stood up when I just fell back down. I looked and noticed I wasn’t my normal self. I lifted my paw to my face and screamed.

I looked at my so called paw and saw something else. I think daddy said it was called a hand or whatever. I looked down and saw that my hind legs changed to. I had legs, just like the two leggers.

I stared at my new self, with confusion. I slowly stood up, onto my legs. I wobbled and held onto the tree I was next two. I looked around, and saw a small pond. Once I was balance, I slowly walked towards the pond.

I sat down, and pocked my head over to see my refection. I gasped when I saw I looked like one of those two leggers. I had their features, but I still had my fox ears, and tail. I sighed still looking at my new form.

I looking up from the pond, I stared at my surroundings. I was in a forest, without my daddy. I need him, I need to find him. I stood up walking away from the pond, and started my journey. The journey to find my daddy.
*Time Skip*

I was still searching for my daddy, but I couldn’t find any sign of him anywhere. I searched and saw nothing. Tear started to form in my eyes, as I sat on the ground.

“Daddy! I want my daddy back!” I cried. My tail wrapped around me and my ears flatten against my small head.

I don’t know what to do. Daddy was always there next to me when I needed him, but now he’s gone. Meaning I’m all alone, and I don’t like being alone.

I pulled my legs closer to me, and curled up closer to the tree behind me. I laid my head against my legs, and closed my eyes. Hoping that someone who come and find me soon.
??? Pov:
I jumped through the forest trying to get the ninja following me into a clearing. I jumped down from the trees, and stood my ground. The ninja jumped down and surrounded me. I counted about seven of them, and easy number to take out.

“Now the time for playing is done. Give us the scroll or else we will use force” commanded one of the ninja. I smirked under my mask and just stood there.

“I really don’t have a reason to give you this scroll now do I” I replied calmly.

“Alright then, I guess we will force” said the same ninja. He pulled out a kunai along with the other six that followed.

I smirked and slowly lifted up my head band, showing off my sharigan eye.  The ninja charged at me in all directions, I moved swiftly fighting each one. I punched a ninja while I dodged the multiple kunai attacks they threw at me. I pulled out my own kunai and blocked the kunai knives that the ninja were holding.

I jumped back threw my kunai knife at them. Then I started forming hand signs. I held my hand as I felt lighting sparks began to fill my hand and the sound of chirping filled the air.

“The line ends here, Chidori!” I ran towards the ninja and hit them each with the attack, killing them on point.

I stared at their lifeless bodies, and sighed. I then turned and began to walk back to my village. I walked for a while until I saw something up ahead. I got closer, and saw it was a child, see looked about six years old.

The girl had long blonde hair, peach skin, and it seemed that she had fox ears and a tail. I got closer and saw that she was curled up against a tree sleeping. I looked around seeing no sign of anyone looking for her. I turned my sight back to the child. I bent down and shook her lightly trying to wake her up.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, and they were the color of blood. The girl looked at and sat up quickly. In her eyes I could see the emotion of fear, even her body showed it.

“W-who are you” asked the young girl. I smiled kindly at her.

“My name is Kakashi Hatake, and I am a ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village” I said, she just nodded.

“Do you know where my daddy is” she questioned. I was shocked by the sudden question.

“No I don’t, I was walking when I came and saw you near the tree. Do you have any idea about how you got here” I asked.

“No” was her only answer. I looked around then back at her.

“Hey how about you come back with me to my village. It would be a lot safer there then out here in the forest” I suggest, the little girl just stared at me.

“Um, okay Kakashi” she replied softly. I smiled slightly, I stood up from the ground and let out my hand.

The girl stared at my hand before playing her small one in mind. Once she stood up, I carefully picked her up holding her close to me. I looked down at her once again before starting off once more towards the village.
Kitsune Pov:
I stared up at Kakashi as he ran through the tree holding me close to him. I didn’t understand but I felt as if I could trust Kakashi, even though I just met him. I was still caught on the thought of the word village.

I don’t really understand some of the words that these two leggers say, but if I was going to be with Kakashi then it would be okay. I began to hmm the tune of the lullaby, my daddy sang to me before I would go to sleep.

Remembering that song made me smile a little on the outside. I sighed leaning my head against Kakashi’s shoulder.

“Hey kid, you never told me your name” Kakashi stated.

“Oh right, my name is Kitsune” I said.
“Well Kitsune, why don’t you get some rest? We will be at the village in a little while” Kakashi said, I nodded and yawned.

My vision started to get blurry and my eyes got heavy. My tried not to fall asleep, but I guess sleep was stronger than me.