Chpt 26: Nine tails Seal Broken

Ojichan looks at me with wide eyes as I see Orochimaru's lips move. I was going to start forming handsigns when Ojichan looks at me. I stare at him as I see his hand move without being detected by that snake guy.

'Go help, the other's. I will be okay here' He sign orders

I just stared at him. Ojichan gives me a serious look before telling me the same thing again. I growl at Orochimaru and sigh. I take one last look at him before poofing away. I don't understand why Ojichan doesn't want me to help me. I land on top of the arena, and I look around.

I close my eyes to sense their chakra. I couldn't feel it anywhere in the arena, but I could faintly feel chakra moving. One happens to be Naruto's and another is Shikamaru's. I reopen my eyes and look back towards Ojichan.

I take a breath and start going after Naruto. If Naruto was running then he was after someone right? That someone must be Sasuke and he must be chasing... GAARA! I focus my chakra while running a summon three shadow clones.

"Fan out and search the arena for Gaara's chakra. Then poof back when you found their location." I command

They all nod and take off in each direction. I take a breath and continue on the path I was running on. I then feel a big burst of chakra I have never felt before. I look in the location of Ojichan. No he told me was okay. I hope.

I stop when I feel my clones come back. They all appear and then poof away. It seems as though Gaara is close to this location. Although Sasuke and close on his trail. I jump up into the tree and start running once more.

I growl when I feel a whole bunch of new chakra start to follow me. I turn around quickly and land on the ground. I really don't have time for this. Suddenly four sound ninja appear surrounding me.

"Looks like we found you. Kitsune Hatake" says one of the ninja.

"I am really not in the mood right now. First you come into my village and start destroying things. Second my grandfather is in danger because of you master. Third... I am going to kill each and every one of you" I growl.

"We'll see about that" they all say and start coming towards me

I narrow my eyes and then reopen then. My mind suddenly goes blank as I start to attack. I regain my state of mind to see all the sound ninja on the floor... dead. There was a whole bunch of blood surrounding them and on the trees.I pant looking down at my hands.

My nails were slowly starting to shrink back to normal. The only thing bugging me was the amount of blood not found on me. I take a breath and try to relocate Gaara's faint chakra. I found it but it was really faint. I then could feel a couple of other chakra signatures.

"Come on transformation, don't fail me now" I mutter forming handsigns. I transform into a fox.

I keep my chakra high and run faster. I'm finally close enough to see everything clearly I sense Sasuke's chakra. I look above to see him running. I narrow my eyes and jump up towards him. I manage to catch him off guard and pin him down. Sasuke struggles and looks at me.

I undo my jutsu and I am now sitting on Sasuke. I have his arms pinned above his head. Sasuke glares at me.

"Kitsune, get off of me. I don't want to hurt you" Sasuke stated.

"Well you're not going to hurt me, cause you can't. I'm giving you a warning Sasuke, leave Gaara alone" I snap.

Sasuke smirks at me, "Now why would I do that Kitsune. Our battle isn't over yet."