Shallow

The next morning I woke up early to my nurse and doctor who checked up and changed my bandages.
"Are you sure she will fine going to school today?" Johnny asks.
"She should be fine as long as she takes care and doesn't over work herself."
He nods and slowly I get up to get ready for the day.
"Are you ready y/n?" Johnny says.
"Yeah. I just finished."
"Get your bag, we are leaving now."
Since I can't take any stairs, we rode the elevator down to misery. When we arrive to the car Jaehyun sits in the passenger seat of Johnny's car waiting for us.
"Why is Jae here?" I ask Johnny.
"They don't know If they will try to get you agian, so, Jaehyun is helping to keep on eye on things."
"I see, but could you explain whats actually going on and who is involved ?"
Jaehyun sighs, " No. We can't. We just have to keep our eyes open. Your not allowed to be by yourself anymore.. Even If that means Chenle has to be next you the whole day."
"Ch- Chenle!? I don't want to see him." I crossed my arms pouting.
"Listen, I absolutely hate Chenle being anywhere near you, but I'd rather you be safe than anything else..." Johnny says softly throwing his pride away.
"Don't worry Y/n. You'll be fine from now on." Jaehyun adds.

We soon arrived at school. Johnny dropped us off at the enterance where the Dreamies impatiently waited for us. First to get out of the car, was Jaehyun. But before I could get out, Jae opens my door for me. Without a second to prepare, the Dream boys begun to fast walk their way over us.
"Y/n! Goodmorning!!" Jisung says walking up to us.
"Goodmorning Y/n." Jeno adds smiling.
"Good morning guys." I say back.
Impatiently and frantically, Jisung begans to speak agian, "Are you ready for next week?"
"Next week? What do you mean? What so important about next week?"
"Well, Its none other than "The BIg Day". The one we never saw coming." Jaemin adds.
"Im lost Someone explain."
"Its Chenle's-" And like that Haechan's explanation is cut short. Figures.
"Y/n!!!" All of us turn around to see Renjun running up to us followed by Chenle with a giddy Lisa hugging up on his arm like a love sick puppy.
"I spoke to soon." Jisung says.

WHAT!?

"Glad you finally found a girlfriend Chenle." Johnny states.
"Actually, Im his fiance." Lisa says showing off her ring. Oh boy did that make my whole stomach sink. Why and how are those two all the sudden engaged!? I thought she liked Jaehyun?.. I don't feel well all the sudden.
Jisung rolls his eyes before looking at me softly.
"So Jeno." Johnny says suddenly.
"Yeah?"
"Aren't you and my sister dating as well?" Jeno smiles at this, but shakes his head.
"N-"
"Yes, we are dating." I say which makes me earn a glare from Chenle.
"WHAT!?" Jisung says shook.
"Omg! Im sooo happy for you!" Lisa says with a smirk leaning all over Chenle. Jeno looks at me also shook, to suddenly hear this news. I wouldn't blame him for that reaction, Im surprised I said it myself. My mouth just opened by its self and I said what I was on mind. Theres no going back now anyway..
"Congratulations Team Jeno." Chenle says staring holes into the both of us clapping his hands together.
"I can't believe you two are actually dating.. It makes me wonder whose going to leave us next..." Haechan says pouting.
"I actually don't care. Relationships are irrelevant." Renjun states coldly. As the boys continued to conversate about relationships, Jeno taps on me and asks me a question into my ear.
"You know, you should of asked if you wanted me to be your boyfriend."
" Sorry.." I look down embarrassed.
"It doesn't matter. Im glad we're dating now. Even if it was a bit sudden.." He smiles at me and grabs me by my waist. The black haired boy than procees to place his chin on the top of my head cutely.
A couple seconds later, Renjun taps my shoulder.
"Y/n." Renjun whispers to me.
"Yes?"
"Are you okay?"
"Im just great."
"Don't let him get to you. He is just fighting himself right now."
"Sure.." I say softly.
"By the way, hows your wounds?"
"H-How do you k-know?"
He lifts up his sleeves discretely away from everyone but enough to let me see what it was. And wouldn't you know its a black tattoo like Jae's running along his shoulder. I cover my mouth and gasp softly.
"You-"
"What else did you think I was in China for? Just school and fun!? So, I'll ask you agian, hows your wounds?"
" Better.."
" Good. If you need me to change them agian I will. Just Give me a shout." I nodded at him as I looked back to the others who still casually chatted away with Johnny. Its going to be a long day I thought leaning my head back on Jeno who let out a soft chuckle.