Chenle's Birthday Party

"FUCK!"
I walked around holding my head panicking.
"Oh, no. Oh no!"

"Y/n! Hurry! We got like An hour to get there! "
"I Don't have a fucking dress!" I scramble around in my closet quickly.
"Open the door."
Sighing I open the door for Johnny.
"Here. Wear this."
He hands me a bag with a gorgeous sliver dress.
"What?!"
"My gift to you. Its a little showy, but Im sure you'll look good in it. Take it before I make you wear a nun's dress."
"Thank you John!" I hug him tightly taking the dress.
"Your welcome, and hurry."
He walks out shutting the door behind him and quickly I put on the dress.
Frantically, I looked for my purse and a bag of some change in clothes just incase I get uncomfortable. Grabbing some jeans, my eye catches Chenle's hoodie. I might as well hand it back.. Grabbing that too, a piece of paper falls out of the pocket.
A paper?
I bend down and pick it up to read it.

"Don't give this back until I say so. In fact keep it on hand, always until than. So you'll never be cold agian :)  - Chenle "

I throw the paper in the trash and stuff the hoodie in my bag smiling. With that I take my phone and meet Johnny outside.
"Took you long enough lets go."

Finally, we arrived after a bit. As soon as we get out and walk towards the house Jae gives us a wave.
"Your a bit late, agian.."
"Y/n is picky when she dresses."
"You look great in anything Y/n. You shouldn't worry. By the way, if your looking for the boys they are in the house somewhere." He motions his head to the side towards the door, as he drinks out of his cup.
"Thank you. Agian."
"Y/n!" I turn around looking to Johnny.
"What?"
"No alcohol."
"Okay."
I walk to the door with nothing, but my phone and purse. God Give me strength to push through this crowd..
With a breath I walk in and maneuver  myself around people until finally I found Chenle in the corner talking to Jisung, Jaemin, and a unfamiliar new face. All the boys dressed very formally. Even the blonde energetic boy himself wore an all black tux, not to mention his hair was styled perfectly, he looked like one of those magical Princes out of a story book.
"Chenle!!"
He looks around confused for a second until finally his eyes landed on me. And when they did, he gave me the most cutest smile and waved me to him.
"Y/n! This is Renjun! He finally made it back from China last night." He points to a cute light brunette boy.
"Your really pretty." He smiled.
"Thank you! Your so nice."
"Oh no!" Jisung says, "He is the mean one."
"He is just very blunt and says it how it is." Jaemin says.
"Where the hell is Jeno?" Renjun says.
"Late." Jaemin says, "Shaking my head that boy, he over slept agian I bet you."
"I thought Chenle would be the one to over sleep.." I say smirking
Chenle chuckles and rolls his eyes.
"Guys! Im here!!" Jeno says walking up to us.
"Speaking of the Devil.." Chenle mumbles.
"Y/n, you look really good!" Jeno says smiling brightly.
"Thanks."
"You drinking Y/n?" Jaemin asks.
"No, Johnny said absolutely not. I'll get in so much trouble... Besides Ive never had alcohol.."
"What!?" Jeno exclaimed.
"Not even a sip?" Jisung says.
"Jisung you've only ever had sips. Your not allowed anything more.." Jaemin says. Jisung rolls his eyes.
"Nope.." I say.
"Tell you what. Try it. One shot. $100 Bucks." Chenle says.
"Uh..I don't know. Johnny clearly said-"
"Fuck him. One shot $100 and, even tho I never planned on drinking tonight, I'll take one too. In fact every shot you take I'll take."
"Are you all trying to get me drunk?"
"Maybe." Jaemin smiles, "Come on, take him on his offer. Chenle never drinks because he thinks hes too good for it. Do it for the Team!!"
"Im not cleaning after you two if you two get fucked up." Renjun says.
"Just do it!" Jisung says.
"Fine! But only one.."
"I'll be back than." Chenle says walking into the crowd of people.
"I can't believe hes going to do it." Jisung says.
"Me ethier Chenle is not a drinker as outgoing as he is, he refuses it." Jeno says.
"Maybe hes in a good mood since its his birthday." Renjun says.
"Johnny is going to kill me.." I say.