Instead of giving me a response, he walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest. He carried me downstairs, placing me on the ground.

I leaned up and pecked his lips before limping into the kitchen and pulling out all the ingredients for pancakes. As I made the pancakes, I felt someone watching me. I looked up from the bowl I was mixing the ingredients in and saw Tae looking at me, chin resting on his palm, eyes filled with nothing but love and adoration. I looked down blushing.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Taehyung said, sighing.

"I know. I love you too," I mumbled, cheeks the color of a tomato.

I continued making the pancakes, pouring the batter into a frying pan.

I felt arms wrap around my waist while the pancakes were cooking. I leaned back and took a deep breath, making sure it was definitely my boyfriend this time. It was.

We stayed that way the rest of the time I was cooking. Eventually the pancakes were done so I took some strawberries out of the fridge and sliced them up.

I placed two plates of pancakes covered in strawberries and maple syrup on the table. I sat down in front of one of the plates and Taehyung joined me at the other plate.

We ate in a comfortable silence for a while until I broke it.

"So a biting kink?" I asked smirking. Taehyung blushed and looked down for a split second before looking back up at me with a smirk.

"So a pain kink, a choking kink, and a degradation kink?" he asked, a big, cocky smirk on his face.

I looked down embarrassed.

"'m sorry," I mumbled an apology.

"Why are you apologizing, baby?" Taehyung asked, grabbing my hand.

"You probably hate all my kinks. I'm sorry," I whispered, making eye contact with teary eyes.

"Baby," Taehyung started, grabbing me by my waist and pulling him over to sit in his lap. "I love you, and your body, and your voice, and your personality, and your kinks. I love everything about you," Taehyung whispered to me, cupping my cheek in his hand. "If anything, your kinks makes me even more in love with you," he added.

I blushed and looked down.

"I wonder where my parents are..." I questioned out loud, changing the topic.

I walked over to the bowl where they kept the car keys and all the keys were gone and there was a note.

Already left for work. You and your boyfriend were asleep so we didn't wake you. Invite him over for dinner tonight! Don't have too much fun today ;)

-Mom and Dad

I blushed and hid the note behind my back, but not before Taehyung noticed it.

"Whatcha got there baby?" Tae asked, reaching for the note. I kept it hidden and moved it whenever he reached for it. He wasn't giving up easily, so he grabbed my waist and started tickling me, making me reach with both hands to try to pull his hand off. When I reached for his hand to get him to stop tickling me, he grabbed the note from my hand and read it.

"I'd love to come over for dinner tonight, and I won't fuck you anymore today considering you came 6 times in the past 24 hours, unless you want me to, that is," Taehyung said after reading the note, tossing the paper carelessly on the living room coffee table.

"Maybe later. Right now I want to do breakfast dishes and then watch some movies."

I did the dishes and we sat down, watching movie after movie.