Set

Wow. 4 days. Just 4 more days and I'm off to Paris for the summer. I've always wanted to go there. Ever since I was little I always saw the Eiffel Tower in movies. I used to dream of being Ashley Olsen and traveling like her in 'Passport to Paris' . Now my dream will finally come true, except I'm just Becca Rose Palmer and not one of the Olsen Twins.

I run down to the kitchen where I find my mom and Tegan conversing over a glass of Pomegranate juice.
I say hi to them and my mom pours me a cup of juice in one of the crystal glasses I got her and Jared, (her ex-boyfriend) for Christmas. "Why the fancy cups?" I ask. "Cause it's a special occasion, we're celebrating your getaway trip. It's incredible how you're going to Europe at just 16." mom says as she very clumsily puts out her glass for a toast. "So guys. S-so g-guys." she says as Tegan points to the bottle of vodka behind my mom. It sits on the marble kitchen counter. She's drunk again and it's just 11am. I'm not surprised. These past months my mom's been drinking like crazy. Ever since Jared cheated on her with Margaret; her best friend, she's just not been the same. She hasn't been the soccer mom she was 5 months ago. I don't know why she's taking the break up so bad.
She continues, "I hope you guys- guys have the best time ever and I wish you the best, be careful."
Tegan looks over at me and smiles, she wants to laugh but she presses her lips together instead, trying to avoid the laugh attack she'd have if she did otherwise. Her smile is the most beautiful thing you'll ever see, and so is she. She's petite.. tan skin, blue green eyes, light brown wavy hair with blonde highlights, and she even has an attractive voice. I'm so jealous of how perfect she looks. I wouldn't be able to look as good as her even if I tried. She also has the perfect boyfriend. His name's Connor. 'Connor and Tegan'.

"Hey Becca?" Tegan asks as she's about to take sip of her drink. "So I've been meaning to ask you this for a few days now. So, Connor doesn't have any plans for this summer, his parents bailed on him for Bali and he's all alone at his house. Do you mind if he comes to Europe with us? He'd stay here alone will we're all away.. " I don't respond for a few seconds. I'm gonna say that I don't mind, cause that's the right thing to do. Though truly, I do mind. This was supposed to be a boyfriend, guy, man, and relationship free vacation. Just girls, no guys. The descent thing to say is," No! Of course I don't mind, how silly would that be! This is so great, now we'll have more company!", so that's what I say. Tegan hugs me and I hug her back. She feels so small when I embrace her in my arms,
I wish I felt the same to her. Instead I tower over her like a huge bear. I feel huge compared to her. I quickly retrieve myself from the hug and smile at her.

This was chapter 2 guys! Please comment what you think, vote, and maybe even add it to your library. I might be updating twice a day, tell me what you think about that
- Sophia