39

Mature language ahead:

The room I was in reminded me of a dream. There was only one window, a small silver bed in the corner, covered in dry blood. I turned around to see a small camera. I grabbed it and opened to see the picture roll was already set up. My eyes burned as I tried to keep them open on the bright light. There were pictures of Harry and I. Being intimate. I swiped to the next to see Louis and Eleanor. I threw the camera to the floor as the door opened and Darien stood in view.

"You slept long. You missed lunch." He spoke, picking up the camera.

"I love this one." He said showing me another picture.

"I noticed you like being on top. Any reason why or do you hit your high each time better." He smirked and I stomped over to him.

"Fuck you." I spit.

His laugh made my anger boil, my teeth grinded with fury as I thought of ways to kill him.

"Oh calm down will you. I'm just joking. But I came down to see if you were hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head and slid down the wall to the floor. Bringing my knees to my chest.

"I know first heartbreaks are tough, you'll find someone someday. Like Harry did. Do you know where he went after your fight? A stip club. Got two girls to go back to the hotel room." He smirked.

My stomach was churning as I felt sick to my stomach. Harry didnt do that. He wouldn't have done that?

"Liar"! I yelled and he chuckled.

"Well, maybe I elaborated a bit different. No, when he came back to the hotel room to say sorry with a dozen of rose's, he noticed the small note you left him. Telling him you went back home. So if I'm correct, he should be arriving in Maryland, about now." He laughed checking his watch.

"You're sick, fucking sick. Harry will be here, he'll kill you!" I yelled.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. His dark brown eyes made his appearance scarier.

"Rule number one, dont yell at me like that." He said forcefully pushing me back.

"Rule number two, If you stay on my good side, I'll wait to kill you." He smirked.

"What about rule number three?" I hissed.

His laugh was loud and he clenched over, holding his stomach.

"Rule number three, dont scream." He smiled and walked out of the cold room.

***
**
*

I wasnt sure how long I sat here but by the numbing of my backside, it must've been long. The door squeaks when it gets pulled open by Darien.

"You can come up to the dining area. I'm having guests over tonight and I want you changed." He said grabbing my arm.

"I don't gave anything to wear, I'm not going." I said as he pulled me up the flight of steps.

"I measured you while the chloroform knocked you out, and might I say, Harry was one lucky man". He said and pushed me into a bedroom.

"Change, I'll be back." He said and slammed the door.

I turned to see two girls, their backs facing me. One was very petite with long brown hair. The other was very robust but not to much to question.

"Please help me". I whispered, running over to my only hope.

"Dont you see were trying". The bulky one spoke with a hit of sarcasm and I would know that voice from anywhere.

"Louis"? I gasped.

He turned to look at me and smiled. Flicking his wig over his shoulder. Eleanor turned to give me a hug, rolling her eyes at Louis.

"We got the place surrounded. Let's go." Louis said and ran to the window.

"I cant. If I leave he will kill me. Let me at least make it to this dinner. Get everyone ready" I said.

"Kate, i had to dress up like this, climb through a window on the second floor and attempt to fit not one, but two guns in these spandex leggings. Now please, let's go." He said but eleanor spoke up.

"No shes right lou. If we take her now,  we wont even make it out of the driveway. Wait it out. Twenty minutes tops". She said giving me a wink.

"Fine. Twenty minutes, and if Harry kills me I'm gonna kill you." He said crawling out of the window.

"We'll be right there. You'll be okay." She said hugging me.

I turned when a knock on the door made me jump. I quickly grabbed the closest dress and pretend to admire it as Darien walked in.

"I see you havent finished. Might I say if you wear the red, you may get free time with me later, just hurry oh and here". He said handing me a small mask before shutting the door again.

I quickly got changed into the small red dress, I hated this so much. I took a look in the mirror and I was done. I didn't care to put makeup on. Darien wasn't someone to dress up for. I placed my hair in a high ponytail and I was ready. I walked over to the door and opened it, Darien standing there.

"Shall we"? He asked and I gave him the starkest smile I could.

"We shall". I hissed through my teeth, placing the delicate,  sparkled mast on my face.