20

After everything that happened today, Harry and I decided on just watching a movie with the family. Ever since Harry and I have been secretly dating, Mike has been up my ass about literally everything.

"Oh I just hate this movie". My grandma said covering her eyes.

I glanced over in her direction and smiled. Harry was sitting across the room and was looking at me. His eyes were pulling me in. He brought his lips between his teeth and took a sip of his beer.

"Popcorn anybody"? My dad asked standing up.

"I'll get it daddy". I smiled and glanced over to Harry.

He smiled at the phrase and brought his attention back to the screen.

"Thanks honey". He smiled and I grabbed the bowl.

I walked into the kitchen and placed the kernels on the stove. I loved homemade popcorn. When I was little I would bring my own to the movie theater. I walked over to the fridge and looked for the homemade butter Mike made. He gets really bored here when he isn't working, so he makes or builds things around the house. I reached for the butter but two arms wrapped around me and pulled me. I turned around to see Harry smirking. He looked me up and down and brought his lips to mine. I was in pure bliss.

"Oh I can't wait till I can have you". He moaned in my ear.

I giggled and lightly pushed him away so I can attend to the popcorn.

"Why can't I have you, if you don't mind me asking"? He asked leaning against the counter.

I didn't say anything as my heart skipped a beat. Why couldn't he have me? I mean I wasn't a virgin. Was it just awkward?

"I don't know. I never thought of it". I said.

He pulled me to him and placed another kiss on my lips. His hands roamed until they went behind me and rested on my bum.

"Mine". He growled and bit my bottom lip.

I pulled away and giggled and he bit his own lip.

"Sit next to me during the movie. I have something planned". He said lightly smacking my butt and walked off.

I felt my face get hot again and walked back over to the stove. Once the popcorn stopped I took it off the oven and put it in the bowl.

When I walked back into the living room my mom and dad were into the movie hiding their faces. Mike was asleep on the couch and my grandma went to bed. I found Harry patting the couch next to him and I walked over. He took the bowl and handed me a blanket.

"Oh gosh no"! My mom yelled and it made me jump.

"Shh it's the best part". My dad whispered.

I turned to Harry who was already looking at me. His arms stretched behind my back. He moved the popcorn to the table and moved himself so we were both under the blanket. His hands moved so they went to the zipper on my jeans.

I swatted his hands away and he chuckled placing them back where he wanted them. I tried to move a bit but he kept me in place. Once he got my pants undone he slowly slipped his fingers inside. I tensed up and grabbed the popcorn bowl off the table as his fingers entered. The way I felt was nothing I had ever felt in my life. None of the guys I had been with made me feel this way.

"Shh". He whispered and began to move his fingers in and out.

I pulled at his shirt and closed my eyes. I wasn't sure how to stay quiet at this point. I tried anything to just make a noise.