11

Breakfast was louder then its quiet self. Mom and Mike were laughing about my dad trying to cut down a tree, My Dad not liking it and standing up for himself. My Grandma and Harry were smiling as he poured her another cup of hot tea. He guestured to me and I kindly lifted my cup up as he filled it.

"So whats the plan for today"? Mike asked turning to look at me.

I knew he didn't want to go into work. He asked me on the way to the bathroom this morning.

"Im working". I groaned.

He gave me a thumbs up and got up and ran up the steps. I shook my head and played with the eggs on my plate. There goes my relaxing Sunday.

"Kate you don't need to go in. Its Sunday and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to want a Christmas tree the day before Christmas Eve". My grandma smiled.

"No Mimi ill go in. I don't want you upset". I said as she shook her head.

"Trust me it would make me happier if you didn't go in". She said standing up and walking behind Harry.

"I had plans anyways today with your parents. I wanted to go Christmas shopping for Mike and Harry". She said patting his shoulder.

"Janet you don't need to get me anything". Harry smiled as she chuckled.

"Well I still need to go shopping. So Harry can you watch Kate and the house for me". She winked.

Once she walked off I took a small glance at Harry who was already looking at me.

"She pulled me to the side this morning and asked if I was being nice to you. When I said yes she giggled and pinched my cheeks". He smiled.

I felt shocked that my grandma was okay with all of this. Knowing her and where she came from was just surprising to me.

Harry got up and walked over to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and applied pressure. I finally gave in to his hands and let myself get rid of the stress. He pinched my neck and pulled my strap of my tank top down placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"You smell nice today". He said giving my shoulder another kiss.

I felt my mind wonder again as he kept lightly pecking my skin. He got to my ear and lightly bit it, wrapping his arms around me.

"Whole house to ourselves. Can you deal with it"? He asked and kissed my cheek.

Once he walked off, the goosebumps appeared on my skin and my cheeks got hot. How could he always do that to me. Once Mike walked in fully dressed I was brought back down from my high. He was fixing his watch and looking in the small mirror by the door.

"And where are you off too"? I asked as be turned to look at me.

"I met a couple of guys at the gym and were going out. I found a pretty lady". He smirked.

"Oh really? What's her name"? I asked as he shushed me.

"None of your beeswax". He said taking my toast off of my plate.

"Isn't it a little early to be partying"? I asked and he checked his watch.

"Were going out for a early lunch and going to the shops. I'll be back to change and then going out". He smiled and walked out leaving me with nothing else to say.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and placed the dirty dishes in the sink. When my grandma came down she was fully dressed in her cute little sweater and winter boots.

"Go ahead and tell me I'm not the best looking granny you have ever seen". She smiled.

"The cutest". I giggled and kissed her cheek.

"So are you gonna be okay with Harry here. I dont have to go". She said but I shook my head.

"I'll be fine Mimi, besides Harry is very nice". I said and instantly my face got hot.

"Oh I know he is. Hes very fond of you darling. He knows how to pick good ones". She said pinching my cheeks.

What did she mean by that?

I playfully rolled my eyes as my mom and dad walked back in. My dad looking confused.

"Everything okay daddy"? I asked.

"Yes buttercup, just trying to remember where I put my watch". He said looking under the stacks of magazines.

"Was it gold with a gold diamond center"? I asked picking up the magazines he messed up.

"Yes, have you seen it"? He asked and I looked at my mom.

"Mike's wearing it". I ratted.

"That little shit. Beth call him once we get to the car". He said walking out.

"Oh boys will be boys". My grandma said giving me a pat on my hands.

"I'll leave money to order food but food only got it". My mom sternly said.

I gave her a salute and she giggled giving me a small peck on my cheek. She turned to look at Harry who was standing against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"And you, you better keep an eye out on her. She gets to out of control you better call Jan or myself". She said playfully punching his shoulder

"I think I'll be okay". He smirked looking at me.

Once they left the room became quiet and it was only me and Harry. He stood in the same spot as I locked the door and turned to him.

"So you do have a wild side". He smirked again.

I kept quiet and walked past him to go back to the dishes in the kitchen.

"I cant wait to see it". He hummed as he walked downstairs to his room leaving me yet again with goosebumps.

"Oh I'll show you a wild side". I mumbled as I finished the last of the dishes and walked upstairs to get a shower and begin my movie day.