28

I woke up to Harry's phone vibrating. I groaned and turned over to still see him asleep.

"Harry". I said patting his arm.

He still wasnt moving and I fully smacked his leg and he jolted up.

"What"! He angrily asked.

"Okay stop with the mood and pick up your damn phone". I said getting up.

His side clock showed six forty-five in the morning. Who would be calling him this early.

"Hello"? He groaned, rubbing his face.

When he felt me move away he grabbed me by the blanket I covered myself with and pulled me back to him. Okay I guess I could let the mood swing slide.

"No I'm sleeping. Why are you there"? He asked.

I drew small circles on his stomach and traced down to his v-line. He stiffened when my hand was close to him and I smirked.

"No. I'm not coming. Just stay there". He spoke shutting his eyes.

I slowly got up and removed the blanket from around him, revealing his whole self. He was hard already and I wasnt sure if it was from just waking up or from my touch. I got out from the blanket and crawled over him, placing myself on him and staying put. I didnt want him moaning into the phone. I spotted the veins that  popped out from his neck as he looked up at me. His hips trying to move me but I stayed still. He coughed to cover a moan and continued to talk on the phone.

"No. Like I said I'm sleeping and I dont want to wake Kate up. She gets moody". He smirked and grabbed my breast with his free hand.

I slowly moved myself up and down and bit my tongue so I wouldn't make a noise.

"Troy can I hear this tomorrow"? He asked then rolled his eyes. I guess this couldnt wait.

I moved a bit faster and he held onto my hip. But I quickly stopped and got off of him. He looked confused and angry with my actions. I laid back down next to him and grabbed him. He hissed as he agreed to Troy on then phone.

"Why call me then"? He questoned.

His eyes were shut as I moved my hand faster. I had him right where I wanted him. He was coming undone and I couldnt find anything hotter.

"Yeah. I-I'll call you back". He said and  threw his phone across the room.

He grabbed and pulled me on top of  him, slamming himself into me. My small actions prior were now full force. With every thrust he pushed I was seeing dots. He surely did like it rough. He pushed me back so he was how on top of me, not breaking the movements.

"You think you can do that"? He said as he went faster.

"I-Im s-sorry". I said turning my head into the pillow.

His lips found mine and his thrust became sloppy. He was close and so was I. You would think after all the times we've done this it would take longer, well you were wrong. Once our climaxed reached it's high he pulled out and laid next to me. I was trying to keep my breathing quiet but nothing helped.

"You may try to seduce me like that but just remember. I always come out on top". He smirked and smacked my ass.

He got up and walked into his bathroom, I guess to shower. I smiled to myself and laid there on my stomach. Days like this would always put a smile on my face, and with me taking my medicine when I was alone only helped. Harry was my medicine on a daily.

He walked out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers. He put them on and walked over to me, placing the hair behind my ears.

"Well since we're both up how about we go get breakfast"? He asked.

I nodded and sat up, grabbing my bra. I put my legging on and turned to see him staring at me.

"You are putting underwear on right"? He chuckled.

I gave him a nod as he walked over to me. His grabbed my face and lightly pecked my lips, bringing his teeth to bite.

"Good. Because if I know you aren't wearing them, my mind will go crazy". He smirked.

Once i left his room I decided to shower away from him and got dressed. After letting my grandma know I was leaving she told me that the nurse would be here.

My mind wondered back to Harry. What happens if he finds her attractive and leaves me? Or worse, what would happen if he did something with her. I shook my thoughts out as I seen him leaning against my door.

"You all ready"? He asked biting his lip.

I gave him a small nod and grabbed my phone and purse. I walked past him but he stopped me by pulling my sweater.

"I heard the nurse is coming, and I know what you're thinking. I'm all yours love. If you need me to show you I'll do it infront of everybody". He said smacking my ass.

I gave him a smile and lightly pecked his lips, and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you". I smiled.

"And I love you, but I also love food so lets go". He chuckled and pulled me with him.

Harry was my love, my heart and soul. Nobody could get in the middle of that.

Or could they?