Yellow Sponge?

Lolphins POV

I look around frantically. 

"Baben! Baben!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I fall to the ground into a puddle of tears. everything goes silent and i hear something.. someone crying? I look around, my eyes stop on a girl in the corner of the room. Baben? I walk closer to her. It is!

"Baben! Are you ok? are you hurt? Omg Baben!" I say hugging her.

"I'm ... I'm ok.." She struggles. 

Babens POV 

I stare into his eyes and smile. 

"I'm ok" I kiss him on the cheek. "AHAHAHAHA" i hear annoying high pitched laughter coming from outside the room.

"I'm ready. I'm ready" It sings cheerfully. we hear the voice getting louder. We hide under the high bed. The door swings open.

"I'm ready. I'm ready" He continues. His yellow? A sponge? Wtf?

"Ow!" Lolphin screams when i realise i just kicked him in the tail. 

"Huh? Whos there?" The sponge says scared. He looks under the bed. "Huh?" He says again. 

"AHHHH" The sponge screams and runs to the other side of the room. Lophin climbs out of under the bed. "It's ok. were not going to hurt you.  Whats your name?" Lophin asks nicely. 

"Spon.. sponge... bob.. pants" He shakes "huh?" "SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!" He screams and goes goes back to being scared. 

"Well, Hello Sponge Bob Square Pants" Lophin smiles. Sponge Bob smiles back.