Repunzel Repunzel let down your hair!

They carried me across town unoticed. 

After a few hours of painful walking, they lead me to the middle of the forest where a tall tower cast a shadow over me. i looked up and swolled hard.

"Where... where are you taking me?" i say

"You'll see love" one of them say from under me. and giggles

I started to worry. i didnt know where mum or millhouse were.

They opened the door and took an elevator up to the top of the tower. i looked out the window and saw padicks and padicks of forest. nothing was anywhere to be seen. i was pulled away from my thoughts and chucked onto a chair. They tied me down and they all shared laughter.

"This is just like Repunzel, except you dont get a happy ending..." I gasped

"What do you mean." i say. my heart is pounding.

I heart clips of sissors behind me. i turned my head slighty and saw my hair landing to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i scream

"Stop moving or ill cut you" The person said.

i tried to scream but was covered with a rope being tied over my mouth.

"BABEN!" i hear echo's coming from out the window. The man peered down.

"It's that annoying barstered, Millhouse"

my eyes widen.

"Millhouse?!" i mumble.

Millhouses POV

"BABEN!" i call.

"Let down your hair!" i scream remembering here long silky hair.

"BABEN?"

"GO AWAY YOUR TOO LATE!" a man shouts from the top of the tower.

what did he mean im to late? What did they do to her? i started to worry.

Before i could say anything else i saw somthing mysterious fall from the window. i squinted my eyes and see... Babens hair?

"AHHH" i scream as it hits my face. it was a pile of her hair. 

"This isn't what i meant!" i scream.  "Give her back!" i say

i walked to the door to try to get up, but there was a tall musclar man. Wait how did Baben eat such a big man? i push the thoughts away and think of a plan.

Baben POV

Oh my god Millhouse came to rescue me? i couldnt stop thinking about my love and affection for him.

Iwoke up from my thoughts and looked around to see no one in the room anymore. i wondered why, but then stopped when i heard a scream... Millhouses scream.

AHAHA suspenceeeee....... comment and vote for a new chapter if you ever want to know why Millhouse screamed. Thank you so much for reading it so far :) ILY YOU ALL!! xxoo