Skull Skull Skull

i pack my things and run down stairs. i sit at the kitchen table grab some food and swich on the television.. which no longer works. So i just sit there and get lost in my thoughts. 

I'm a little sad. Millhouse is gone, many people in the neighborhood are gone, and now my mum. All because of me. What am i going to tell my aunt? what happens if i... i... eat her too? i will be alone!

i sit there for a mintue and scream at myself through my head. 

"Wait" i say to myself lifting my head up. "i know what i can do!" i say. i grab my laptop out of my room and open safari (my internet) i search up how to burp. because maybe i can burp them out!                                                                                                                                                     i scroll down and stop on one that reads 'How to burp in a matter of seconds' i click on it and it leads to a page with 3 steps. 

step 1. get something fizzy like lemonade, fanta, coke or anything else, and fill the whole cup up with it.    step 2. Skull it down as quick as you can.                                                                                           step 3. wait a second and it should come right out. 

So i know my idea is kinda stupid but i will try anything to get them back.  

i run to the store and by coke. i race back home and close all the curtains so no one can see in and see what im about to do. i sit back at the kitchen table, and poor coke into a small cup i skull. 

Hey guys! Thank you so much for you support 113 reads! thank you dont for get to comment what you think of it, vote and of course tell you friends about this interesting, but entertaining book. :) xx