Chapter 14

God Slayer realised he was the only male in the group. Besides an annoying little god. He feared an effect he had seen.

The Harem effect. He feared it as he had seen what happened to many.

"Hey guys let's stop at that hotspring place." Dula suggested as God Slayer froze up.

"You guys go. I'll search for any threats he said rushing into the ever spreading forests. He sighed as he saw a river up ahead. Taking off his helmet he began to wash his face when He looks up to see the Wraith Queen floating just a few feet away.

He roughly reached out as his hand phases through.

"Ha! You think I would come here. You're a beast guided by rage‚ a monster‚ a brute. Now I just wanted to say it's not my fault that those pieces of demonic shit invaded and won." The Wraith Queen said as God Slayer kept trying to kill her.

"Could you stop?" She asked as he kept at it.

"Okay then come and kill me the. You'll just end up fighting on the wrong side anyway. Go then revive your dead family and forget about us." She said with tears building up.

"Why must you always dislike us. Back in Argent'Nur you despised our presence and even millions of lightyears from that burning inferno you still hate us." She said as God Slayer suddenly felt guilty.

"This is the reason they came. This is why we have lost our world. Because someone kept making deranged choices to bring back his dead family. Please don't ruin this world please?" The Wraith Queen said as God Slayer growled at her.

"Ok! I get it okay. I ruin whatever I touch. I am worse than the demons and monsters that I kill. I am feared and hated also framed for destroying a village I had protected. Am I not allowed to be happy anymore?" God Slayer said as The Wraith Queen became tangible.

"It's just that..you must let them rest. They don't need to be in this world. Evil hides at every city. The living are not as kind as you believe." The Wraith Queen said hugging him. He broke into tears as he stood there.

"I have not shed a tear for so long. I thought I had grown past such things. Guess I'm just as Argent'Nurian as you." God Slayer said smiling.

The river stopped as a being made of water Rose from it.

"Hello God Slayer. I have a proposition for your servic—

"God Slayer!" A voice shouted as the rest of his team appeared weapons out.

"I am not an enemy! I am the Water God Hull. I know of a way you can revive your dead family.  The Void is a place which has the Gates of The Afterlife. The monsters that are forced to guard it are near impossible to beat. If you could kill them‚ we'll open the gates so your family will come back." Hull said as God Slayer looked happy.

"Do your allies wish to also follow you? It will be dangerous."

"I am Rosé Blank‚ 1st Commander of the Deity Seal. I can challenge any monsters which hurt the innocent."

"I am Jinx‚ the literal shape-shifting head bitch in charge. Come on people."

"Well I have to protect this dummy here so guess I'll go." Dula said smiling at God Slayer.

"An I—

God Slayer grabbed Zeus as Jinx opened a portal.

"Nope! You are not going to die and blame it on me." God Slayer said tossing the kid into the portal.

"Okay let's go!" God Slayer said bravely as winds started to blow out of nowhere.