Chapter 8- Dragon Slayer Rank

God Slayer charged at the roaring black dragon in front of him and leapt as it fired a ball of flames where he stood. He summoned his chainsaw swinging for its neck as it moved back slamming him into the wall.

God Slayer pushed himself out of the wall summoning his shotgun firing at its eye as it shook in pain. Smaller dragons emerged from the darkness in the room charging at God Slayer who grins slamming the first into the floor before stepping on the next activating his foot thrusters burning it's face. God Slayer summoned his Crucible charging ahead stabbing and slashing through the horde if dragons and he dodged as a dragon tried to stab him with its sharp tail. Grabbing the tail he ripped it off using both crucible and tail and kill and maim the dragons around him.

The few that remained quivered as he approached.

"I want to bring back my family so if you leave now I'll let you go‚ however if you stay I'll slaughter every last one of you." God Slayer said as his visor glowed blood red making the dragons run leaving the black dragon cowering holding its eye.

'Yes yes yes yes step closer. Now!' The dragon thought summoning a seal stopping the God Slayer.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Now I shall summon demons to tear you to pieces. Greater Darkness." The dragon said as demons emerged from the seal encircling the God Slayer before they stopped to stare. They ran away faster than any could from the God Slayer.

Easily walking out of the seal God Slayer smiled as the dragon quivered.

"Guess you don't do your research. I am God Slayer or as I was once called the Doom Slayer who has been exterminating demons for centuries. Even demon Lords fear me. The most greatest of all demons flee at Tue sight of me and you tried to force them to kill me. Sorry but I hate idiots‚ well unless it's Rose." God Slayer said summoning his BFG grabbing the dragon's mouth and jamming it inside it's mouth.

Blowing out its head God Slayer sighed at not having to use Argent Rage. He walked back to the pit as a portal opened up and Tormen nodded dropping a map to God Slayer.

"Goodbye until we meet again kid." Tormen said disappearing.

"So God Slayer what is our next location?" Rose asked as God Slayer looked at the map before pointing to a large expansive forest in the distance.

"There. We are going to go kill the Weed King." God Slayer said jumping off the mountain sliding down the side of it.

"Ugh what has my life become." Rose said following after him.