Chapter 2-Don't poke a devil

William was sitting atop the mountain side watching the large Smithery he had built with Vulpecula when he married her on her 20th birthday while he had stopped aging a long time ago due to being in hell for so long.

William sighed when his  young daughter Tel tried tackle him from behind but just collided into the man.

"Papa mama said pwease come and eat." Tel said with her lisp. Lifting the girl Up William smiled at her adorable face hugging the 9 year old.

"Okay Princess let's go." William said as carried her inside where Vulpecula was finishing preparing lunch.

"Oh now everyone let's all sit and eat first say grace." Vulpecula said as William sat down.

"Thy God we thank thee for thy meal and hope you make any evil against us die a horrible and painful death and eternal punishment for daring to harm us Amen." William finished as they started eating.

"Honey after you've finished could you take today's finished work to the Capital." Vulpecula said as William nodded.

"Oh daddy could you get something for my birthday tomorrow." Tel asked as William yet again nodded.

I knew that it that having a family was easy.

Getting up he went to the shed dragging out the cart. Quickly packing all the metal tools and weapons He started to sprint on the path he had walled on for 30 years charging toward the Capitol leaving dust clouds rushing up.

Passing past forests of oak William happily hummed to himself when a deep voice from inside yet again tried to cause him to go berserk.

William ignored the voice which had been constantly annoying him since started living at the town usually making people believe he is crazy.

William stopped outside the massive walls of the Capitol where dozens upon dozens of guards stood waiting for an enemy which was probably not going to attack the heavily fortified Capitol.

William sighed stretching as the guards greeted him like always seeing his white short hair and thick beard the only sign of how aged the Doom Slayer was.

"How's the day so far?" William asked his friend Gary the guard commander who saluted at him.

"Well it's kinda boring as Hell you're lucky you got such a cute wife back home while I am still a bachelor." Gary said smiling as William passed by him.

"You gotta catch them young."

"Your waited 15 years to marry her shut up old man." Gary said laughing.

Delivering the metal products William began his trek home enjoying the forest and quiet.

Gods this is nic-

William stopped smelling brimstone and burning corpses. William let go of the cart rushing back to the town seeing flames In the distance engulfing the town. William quickly rushed to his house seeing it engulfed in flames.

His Vulpecula rushed out hands stained with blood as Tel was crying her eyes out.

"Honey hel-

Vulpecula didn't get to finish his sentence as Gail landed behind her holding her bosom whilst Qon held Tel by the neck.

"HOW DARE YOUUU!!!" William shouted as he charged at the two Doomed Gods.

Fusit crashed into William holding him back as Gail undressed his wife.

"BASTARDS‚BASTARDS‚BASTARDS I'II FUCKING KILL YOU!!" William shouted as Gail frowned at him throwing a needle into William's right eye as William screamed.

"Shut it mortal I'm enjoying this mortal female." Gail said turning Vulpecula around making her face him as tears streamed down her face.

"Don't worry this will hurt." Gail said as he started to rape William's wife In front of him as Tel was screaming and crying.

Monsters emerged out of Qon's palm grabbing Tel as they started to pull the girl. Tel screamed as she was torn apart her body dropping to the green grass in pieces blood splashing down with innards encircling the corpse.

William screamed as Vulpecula cried feeling Gail dig deep inside her as he slowly pulled her eyes whilst still pushing inside her.

Vulpecula's voice stopped as William looked again seeing Vulpecula bleeding from several wounds her lower body strewn and peeled across the lawn.

William stopped fighting dropping to the grass crying as he suddenly felt a sickening feeling in his gut.

"Now what shall you do mortal." Gail said as Vulpecula was still alive eye sockets bleeding and heart in Gail's hand.

"William stopped moving as Argent Energy flowed out of his mouth encasing him in a jello like block before it cracked revealing him dressed in his praetor armour as his visor glowed blood red.

"RIP AND TEAR!!RIP AND TEAR!! RIP AND TEARRRRR!!." The Angry Doom Slayer said grabbing Fusit by the neck as he pulled out his arm blade slicing his face In halves splitting and tearing away at Fusit's face.

Qon summoned up a massive giant which grabbed the Doom Slayer who broke free of its grasp as he pulled out his chainsaw shredding the giant to nothing more than mush blood raining down on the two remaining Doomed Gods who glanced at their brother who was groaning in pain.

Doom Slayer walked back up to Fusit grabbing his arms and ripping them from their joints before ripping open his skull whilst Fusit tried to squirm out of Doom Slayer's grasp.

Doom Slayer teleported a belt of frag grenades down Fusit's throat watching as he blew up splashing even more blood on the armour.

"Die mortal for killing a god." Qon said as he summoned a massive horde of skeleton soldiers which rushed at the Doom Slayer.

Bashing his way through their numbers Doom Slayer reached Qon who teleported away slamming his fist down on the Doom Slayer who dropped to his knees under the power.

Qon smiled as he was about to stab the Doom Slayer when the Doom Slayer grabbed his crucible slashing Qon right through his head splitting the god in two.

Gail cowered  where he stood as Vulpecula smiled at his demise. Gail crushed Vulpecula's head as he rushed at the Doom Slayer who turned to glance at the god releasing waves of deadly killer intent toward the god who dropped to his knees seeing the Doom Slayer walk up to him.

"M-m-merc-

The Doom Slayer grabbed his chainsaw running it through Gail's chest again and again.

"You lost a reason to exist the moment you decided to ruin my life." Doom Slayer said slicing off body parts as Gail screamed unable to move.

"You have not only defiled my wife but you also kill her and my daughter I shall never forgive your kind prepare for the genocide of your race." Doom Slayer said ripping open Gail's skull.

The Doom Slayer sat down on a rock looking at the carnage in front of him.

He heard the sound of hooves on grass turning to see soldiers in white armour riding on mighty horses arriving at the scene.

"By the holy Gods‚ someone has killed the Doomed Gods." The leader a well built female knight said holding her sword at the ready as Doom Slayer moved.

"We are the Deity Seal we have been deemed by the Gods to protect to protect the innocent and you green monster should surrender now before harm comes upon ye." The knight said pointing her sword at Doom Slayer.

"I will kill every last one of your dammed gods if they refuse to bring back my wife and daughter your God's shall be at the mercy of my rage may they live to exist." Doom Slayer said walking away from the Town.

"Should we pursue him Milady Rose." The another knight said as he observed the destruction.

"We must report this Blasphemy to the king of Gfroa before anything else but this man I want him. I shall capture this God Slayer." Rose said looking at him as he walked away.

'I shall want him I shall take him.' Rose thought spinning her blade around.