Yoongi parked the car in front of his family home and undid his own and Ellie's seatbelt before shaking her a little until she began to stir and eventually opened her eyes.

"Are we here?" She asked and looked out of the window. Yoongi hummed a small 'yes'.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Yoongi questioned. Ellie looked a little shocked at the question. So far, the trip was planned perfectly. They were visiting all the right places tourists are supposed to visit. She didn't know her way around in Korea, why was he asking her?

"Uh... I don't know, Yoongi." She smiled a little shyly. Yoongi smiled back and cupped the girl's cheeks gently, stroking her face.

"You're beautiful." He smiled wider at the blush that appeared on the girl's face. Ellie giggled and smiled.

"You're handsome." She smirked. Yoongi chuckled and ran his free hand through his hair.

"I know." He wiggled his eyebrows as Ellie hit his chest playfully. Yoongi winced fakely and grabbed his chest.

Ellie laughed before continuing. "Narcissist." She joked. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked once more making Ellie huff and shrug. Yoongi sighed a little before continuing, answering his own question. "How about we take all our stuff inside, go shopping for a while and then cuddle and be lazy?" He suggested and Ellie perked up on the words 'shopping' and 'lazy'. She nodded and told her boyfriend to get all their stuff inside.

"We need to go shopping!" She called as she barged back into the house they have barely been in. Yoongi chuckled, going up to the room the pair were sleeping in and placed both suitcases down.

Ellie was still downstairs, waiting.

Once Yoongi emerged, suitcase-free, Ellie ran up to him and took his hand into her own and pulled him outside.

"Time to go!" She giggled. Yoongi simply couldn't help but think about how cute his girlfriend was.

They walked around the town and in one mall, buying a few matching t-shirts, matching jewellery and some snacks to eat while they were lazing around a little later in the day.

They bought some Tteokbokki Snacks (Spicy Rice Cake Snacks), Sunflower-Seed Chocolate Balls, Yakult Yoghurt Jelly, MarketO Real Brownies, Orion Fish-Shaped Cakes, Kkokkalcorn (Corn Crisps Shaped like Cones), Pepero (Slightly Bigger Pocky that Can Be Decorated However Wanted), Honey Butter Crisps, Goguma Kkang (Sweet Potato Crisps) and Seaweed Crisps.

(All pictures are in that Order)