♕~Prologue~♕

WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARINING~WARNING~

SOME SCENE MAY BE TRIGGERED YOU BRACE YOURSELVES FOR AN INCOMING UNEXPECTED SCENE THAT UNBEARABLE TO IMAGINE OR NOT YOU DECIDE!

WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~WARNING~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i finish reading the book of the lovely princess- i know what your thinking a successful young prodigy adult reading a childish book? silly right? i just happend to see this book at my office just laying around at my table.

Since i have nothing to do at my work as a ceo of the most famous company in the world. I read the lovely princess but i change the cover of the book so no one will judge me.

Time passes by the book have a similarity life as mine cause my father was a abusive son of a snitch forcing me to study hard and not giving me a peaceful childhood life and he always looks at me in icy cold stare.

As for my mother she always ignoring me as if i wasn't there and always going out to other men - for short she's a hoe (or a bitch hehehe) and father doesn't even know that she's a hoe for short i've never receive any affection from my parents.

I close the book put it in my lap and stared at the window of my car the book was catchy and childish tho athanasia died in the end because of frame and the second male lead tried to save her but failed at the end.

For some reason the second male lead doesn't have a name because he just met athanasia in her coranation which jennete shows up to claude and the second male lead comforts athanasia.

And the second male lead talk to her and comforts her but the second male lead didn't say his name to her for some reasons as the time passes he became a friend to the princess until the death of the princess after the death of the princess.

The second male lead dissapears and never to be seen again i sigh at the thought and wondered why the second male lead dissapears after the death of the princess.

But since the second male lead doesn't have any name i named him as the prince bacause of the book describe him i snap out of the thought when i heard or felt the vibration of my phone.

I reach my phone from my pockets and picked it up and said"hello?............yes..........whom do i speaking to?..............what?!.................is this a joke?!................" i was speechless but i smile happily and said " thank yo-" i was cut off by a loud horn of the truck i turn to my right side and see.

A truck drives fast towards my car then before i know it the car rolled a few meters away and all i heard was *CRUSH* * BANG* *SKIIIIIITCHHHHHHHH* i then heard a ambulance then my ear rings then i black out.

I opened my eyes i look around i see i'm in the middle of the crowd watching something ? then i looked at my clothes i'm wearing black hooded cloak for some reason i heard peoples protesting to the stage i look at the stage and then the world suddenly slow motion when i see.

Athanasia have a rope in her neck she scan the crowd like she was looking for someone then she see me she stared at me for a sec and she smiled at me and mouthed"t--a--k...y---u....f--r---b---eng---m---f---d."i couldn't quite understand what she's saying at me then the world around me suddenly moves at normal pace.

then suddenly the platform opened from where athanasia standing and i see athanasia hanging she struggle for while then she stop struggling from the rope then i blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~