ten

*Warning: Rape trigger warning...sorry 9 yr olds:'( *

AFO pov

My footsteps can be heard as I'm running down the streets. It feels like my lungs are going to explode. There's no way she could be in any real danger just by being with Akinari. After all he's just a teenager like me who ,according to his quirk, seems very weak to cause any real danger. All he can do with his power is manipulate smoke to hide himself in shadows.

I go to the school to get his address, letting them know that Inko is missing, and fortunately they understand. I rush over to xxxx street and go up to a small house painted faintly with yellow paint. Without thinking twice I run up and start slamming my fist on the door.

"Akinari! Come out here, we need to talk!" I shout. No response was heard and I was getting anxious. I took a couple steps back and rammed into the door until it busted open. I looked around and everything seemed perfectly normal for an ordinary house. I went into the kitchen and touched the plates on the sink that were cleaned. They were warm, meaning someone was recently here or I'm not alone.

I go upstairs and look in every room. It doesn't seem like anything unusual has happened. The beds are all made, all bedroom lights were off and no sign or proof that Inko was here. As I'm about to leave I hear a thud coming from above my head. I stare at the ceiling confused and it finally hits me. I look around on the ceiling and see a small door. It should lead to an attic.

Quickly I jump up and grab hold of the short line of rope and tug on it as hard as I could. A ladder came falling down and I climbed all the way to the top, poking my head through the hole.

I froze to what laid before me. I saw Inko's stressed face, absolutely streaked with tears. Her mouth was stuffed with a rag and her hands and legs tied up. But what really broke me was the sight of blood around the lower half of her body. Her privates were covered with a cloth but I knew already what had happened and that I was too late. I tried hard not to break down, but the smell of semen was too strong to ignore.

A menacing laugh echoes around the room and I turn my head to see two glowing green eyes. I jump up before his punch touches me and dodge his other following attacks. "Oh? So you have some talent. Well it's too bad it won't be enough to leave here alive." he says as he steps away from the darkness and smiles all the way to his ears.

Rushing over to Inko, I lean forward to hear if she's breathing and thankfully she is. "Don't come anywhere near us, you sick bastard! What the fuck made you think doing this kind of thing was ok? Why would you do this to Inko?" My anger keeps growing and growing until all I see is red.

Akinari laughs like a maniac and hunches over. "Why are you so serious? It's not like she's anything important. She's just a vessel for me. Besides why should you know my intentions? You're not anything special. From what I've heard you have a powerful quirk but haven't even been able to use it for the past 5 to 4 years! In other words...you're completely harmless, " he says covering one eye with a hand and grinning. In a blurr he's standing right in front of me and with a flick of his hand im sent flying into a wall of boxes. When I straighten myself I see Akinari holding up Inko by her hair and he's clenching on her jaw. "Let's face it lover boy, you're no match for me. You should just give up and let me have her." He leans in toward Inko's squirming face, opening his mouth as Inko's sobs ring through the room.

'No...No. NO!'

I'm in a white space. What happened? Where am I? Why...why does it feel familiar?

"Oh, hello it's you again."

I twist around and see a man in a black suit, his face was kind of blurry and the more I squint to see it more clearly it just gets more blurry. "Uh, wh-who are you? What is this? What happened?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever but no need for introductions. Do you want to hurt others for no necessary reason? Who have the power to make a change in the world but use it for their own benefits?"

The memories come rushing back and I know where I've heard this before. "Wait, I know you! You gave me a quirk!"

The man sighs and just looks down at me with an invisible face. "Look kid, it's wasn't a quirk I gave you, it was a sample. A test. I have plenty more where that came from. But for now I'm just gonna give you the same thing you had 5 years ago, except the powers a little bit more extreme. Deal?" He says holding out his hand.

I'm a little unsure about this. "What kind of quirk was it?" I say hesitating a bit. "Reflection kid. Allows you to copy whatever kind of quirk is being thrown or used against you and counteracts it against the enemy 5 times stronger. This time it'll be 10 times. So how 'bout it, I'm not very patient kid." The man said sticking his hand out.

"No, this won't work." I say. The man is taken aback and pauses for a while. Then he collects himself quickly and looks at me again. "And why not?"

"The 'person' I'm fighting right now hasn't used whatever quirk he has yet. How can I counteract their own quirk if they don't even activate it?" I say confidently. The man is silent and isn't moving, I'm kinda scared he's dead or something. Then he bursts out laughing which kind of startles me. The hell.

"You're sharp kid, I'll take that. Ok, you've interested me, we'll make a deal. If you want power from me you will have to become my student. After this little battle is over you live with me, learn from and of course inherit my 'little' quirk. How about THAT?"

"What kind of power will I receive?"

"Oh you'll like this part. I'll give you the quirk 'clock.' It can make you speed up time, slow down time or just time itself. You're very lucky to have been given this chance I tell you, I've never had an interest in test subjects before. And this is a special quirk."

"What makes you think I won't just steal this 'special' quirk that you've offered?"

"Extract and Enhance. Any quirk that has been modified or owned by me is rightfully mine and you could say I have a connection with it. So that means wherever you are in the world, with whatever quirk I've given you, I can take it back with just a thought."

I think hard about this opportunity, it's not like I have a choice. I'm completely powerless without this guys help. So I slowly but firmly hold out my hand.

"It's a deal."