seven

Master's hideout

Master goes down to his lab. Making sure to block bakugou's view from seeing where he goes. The control over bakugou's brain was complicated. If he had full control of bakugou then he would be able to listen to what bakugou was thinking and not just manipulate him. Sure bakugou was already as loyal as he needed him to be but it was still troubling.

'Eh, whatever. The loser doesn't even know who he is. As soon as I get Izuku I can get rid of him.' Master thought as he walked up to his scattered with papers. There was almost no part of the desk that could be seen because of how many notes Master had. The notes were information he had collected of every current villian, hero and powerful ruler or leader there was. Of course there were even more in the other two book cases against the wall.

Sitting down in his chair he sets to work. "Ok, lets see here. I have a blue strand of hair, slightly white and shiny. Oh! And it looks pretty healthy, wonder what this girl uses. IF it's a girl of course. Can't be too naive about the enemy." Master examines it closely with a magnifying glass. He grabs a random piece of paper and flips onto the blank side to take down notes.

Suddenly Master froze and his eyes widened. He moved closer.

"Hmm? Now that I think about it, it's the same colour as that family I destroyed a few years ago. That kid that almost eliminated me. Stupid brat really thought I was loyal to his family. Lucky he was so young, poor thing couldn't control his full power. Haha... too bad that Midoriya bastard took him in. Would've made the perfect servant."

Master sighed as the memories came flooding back. "Are you finally coming back in the spotlight... B.C's prince?"

A few years ago (when all might got that flower-looking injury sorry got lazy)

??? pov

I'm lost. Where is my family? I've been wondering around this strange world and it's buildings for hours. I can hear screams everywhere, though that shouldn't surprise me from where I come from.

I walk out of an abandoned house and head down the streets again. A creepy chill runs up my spine, making me shiver and walk faster. A hand grabs hold of my shoulder and I yelp trying to swat it away. Though as I swing towards that hand it turns into a mist as dark as night itself. I'm frozen as I witness the scene before me.

"Wow! Who knew you'd be the last one? And I thought I got rid of that ignorant family." A man cloaked in nothing but the darkness said. His eyes were glowing red and I saw him smile. "Good thing it was you that's left though, the others aren't as powerful. And I am looking for an...apprentice."

I make a run for it and I hear his laughs echoing down the street. I look back and see the darkness reaching for me. Running across the houses and on the road, soon it was over my head and I was running on top of it. It swallowed me up and all that I could see was darkness.

I screamed and covered my head as tears streamed down my cheeks from my eyes.

Then I opened my eyes again and gasped. Falling to my knees I cover my mouth. "M-mama? Papa..." I whispered. There before me stood a man with yellow, pointy hair holding Papa by the neck. Mama is underneath the blonde man who is smiling crazily... she isn't moving and is staring at me. Those lifeless black circles that used to fill me up with warmth are now making me feel terror.

"Haha! You cannot defeat me! I will take everything from you, villain!!" The man shouted as he slammed Papa into the ground, making a giant crater. The smiling man walks away to people stuck under rubble and carries them away.

Papa is in front of me, his robes torn and hair crusted with blood and dirt. I crawl to him and cradle his head in my arms, letting my tears wash down on his face that won't wake up. No matter how many times I call for him.

"Run away! There's a villain coming for us! So POWERFUL!!" A crowd of people run toward me in a panic. They seem to be in a rush and don't seem to notice me or my parents. "Wait...Please help me. Mama isn't closing her eyes and Papa won't wake up. Someone...save me." I cry to everyone rushing past me. No one stops or spares me a glance but keeps pushing me over me, frantic to get to safety. Whatever that is.

"Hahaha! Did you like what you saw? Heroes can never be trusted. So why don't you join me inste-" The man behind was cut off. All I can see is red and all I can hear is his pain.

"What? How-how are you doing this? You shouldn't be strong enough!" I turn around to face him. He has green hair and a face scattered with freckles and blood. How dare this man try to take me away. I can see him trying to summon his but it instantly breaks down as my anger grows. The black mist around him keeps getting cut off as it tries to grow.

"M-my power! This isn't possible!! Especially if it's you who's doing it! I've known you your whole life!!"

I walk up to his face, the ground and houses turning to dust as I walk past it. "You were like an uncle to me. Why did you betray my family?!" I stretch out my hand and put it on his face as his eyes widened.

Then I passed out.