six

League of Villains

Shigaraki stood in silence, his head lowered to the ground. A deadly silence filled the room until Toga walked down the stairs yawning and her arms stretched outwards. As soon as she sees everyone quiet and all for one on the TV she slowly goes back up stairs.

"I have worked faithfully for you all my life" Shigaraki says. Slowly he lifts his head and tears were flowing down his cheeks. "Not once have you considered me family." He starting to shout now. Screaming with pain his voice as he lowers to his knees.

Everyone just stares with wide eyes. Izuku couldn't take it anymore and ran to his side.She hugged him and could feel him trying to escape from her grasp but that just made her hug him tighter.

He wouldn't stop screaming. The feeling of being pushed aside was too much for him to carry.

After a while, all that could be heard was him sobbing as he slowly gave in to Izuku.

Shigaraki lifted his arms in an attempt to hug back but resisted not wanting to hurt Izuku with his quirk. "It's okay. You can hug me. Don't worry about your quirk." Izuku whispered. Shigaraki slowly put his arms around her.

"Shigaraki wa-" Kirogiri started towards shigaraki. "Stop. Look." All for One said.

Shigaraki was hugging Izuku back, not lifting a single finger off of her. Izuku seemed fine and didn't let go of him, crying into his shoulder. His quirk didn't affect her at all. Shigaraki came to his senses and noticed Izuku's clothes not disintegrating (not that he wanted them to you animals >///<) "Izuku..."

He grabbed her wrist gently and held it up. Slowly he lifted his own hand and put it against hers. Their fingers intertwined and Shigaraki stared at their hands in shock. They stayed like that for a while, kneeling on the ground. A white coloured mist encircled their hands. "How...how are you doing this?"

"I don't know. I've never had a quirk."

All for one stepped in and said "Actually you do have a quirk, you just didn't have anything strong enough to push you to use it."

"What are you talking about? My entire life I've been focusing and training for whatever quirk I possessed." Izuku cried out. This entire time, she had a quirk! All those students who bullied her, saying she was useless to society all these taunts she took in, actually believing it... for nothing.

"You did all that training physically. You needed something to push you emotionally. But how did Shigaraki push you to that limit? Izuku, what did you feel?"

Izuku didn't know what she felt. All she felt was the pain of feeling pushed aside when she saw Shigaraki cry out. It reminded her of ... herself.