The humans were surprised and didn't expect it's can turn into a young looking boy. Dr.Serizawa however, are slowly approaching him with his hand raised showing he has no intend to harm Izuku. Izuku are growling and enter in battle stance but Dr.Serizawa keep getting closed to him. (Like this)

                                        (Izuku is not that big

(Izuku is not that big. Hiccup is Dr.Serizawa)
Dr.Serizawa: "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm have here to confront you"
Izuku look at him for a moment to see if he's lying but Izuku believes he's telling the truth and walked up to Dr.Serizawa. When he's closed enough, Serizawa hand is on Izuku head patting him. The scene left everyone in shock, they don't believe that Serizawa manage to calm Izuku or what they called 'Monster'.
Izuku: "Who.....are.....you"
Dr.Serizawa: "My name is Ishiro Serizawa, it is nice to meet you"
Izuku: "Ishiro......Serizawa ?"
Dr.Serizawa: "That's right"
Izuku: "Izuku"
Dr.Serizawa: "Hmm?"
Izuku: "Izuku........Izuku Midoriya"
Dr.Serizawa: "So that's your name. May I ask you a few questions. Midoriya-kun"
Izuku: "Okay"
Dr.Serizawa: "What's your purpose of doing here?"
Izuku: "For many years I've been watch the humans lives. They have constantly creating troubles to the world and to the nature. I can't handle it. The human evolved and gained supernatural powers, but most of the females have it, only few of the males possessed it."
Dr.Serizawa: "So you are here to support the male population?"
Izuku: "No"
Dr.Serizawa: "Then what is it?"
Izuku: "Due to the lack of male population, and human's destroying the nature. Everything is unbalanced, I can't stand it anymore, I need to fix it!"
Dr.Serizawa: "So you are to......."
Izuku: ".........to restore the balance of the nature"
Dr.Serizawa is lost in thought. He didn't expect an answer like this, he thought he hates the humans and wanted to destroy the world it but no. He didn't want that, he wants to protect the nature. Even if it's threaten the world. As a nature lover, Serizawa is fully support Midoriya idea. (Serizawa is basically a Yandere to the nature, he'll doing anything just to protect it). But there's still many question need to answer. His thought were interrupted by a loads of orange fire coming toward him. Izuku jump at it then open his mouth as his spine glowing blue and then he fire out a blue energy

 Izuku jump at it then open his mouth as his spine glowing blue and then he fire out a blue energy

   The blue fire like energy consuming the orange fire as it's created an explosion. While the explosion is happening, an agony scream coming out of it. The explosion died down and it's revealed Endeavor being burned near death.
   People were gasp and hurry to save him. Dr.Serizawa were surprised, again. Not because Izuku nearly killed Endeavor, but because he saved him from being killed.
Dr.Serizawa: "Why do you save me Midoriya-kun"
Izuku: "It because you're a good guy. I can see that while talking to you"
Dr.Serizawa: "Can I ask you two more question, Midoriya-kun"
Izuku: "Let's talk at somewhere else. These brats are gonna interrupted us if we're keep talking at this place"
   Dr.Serizawa agreed with his statement and nodded his head. Izuku then hold him in bridal style then jump far away with incredible speed. He landed on the ground and he is at a random forest. He dropped Serizawa down and he asked
Dr.Serizawa: "Why do destroy the Tokyo city in 1950s"
   Izuku flinched when he heard the question. Right now he's having a Vietnam flashback about him in ugly form and killed his mom and many others.
Izuku: "I-I-I-I"
Izuku: "I can't control my sanity back then, the pain cause by the radioactive is to great for me to handle. It feels like I was on fire, my spines is just popping out, it's hurt, it's hurt a lot, and not only that, I killed my mother, I SAW HER DEAD BODY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, SHE WAS BEGGING FOR HER TO SAVE, AND YET NOBODY HELP HER, AND I HAVE THE ONE WHO RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FATE!" Izuku said while sobbing.
Serizawa widen his eyes and gives him a sympathetic look then offers him.
Dr.Serizawa: "I am sorry for your lost but you need to get over it, your dear mother would not want to see her son mourning for death. You have to move on and continue to live for her."
Izuku: "How could I move on. I killed her. She would hate me. She's probably laughing behind my back about how pathetic I am right now"
Dr.Serizawa: "She wouldn't. In fact, She wants you to stop living with your past and look forward to the future. I know it's hard to do that but it is necessary. You can do whatever you wants. I'm sure your mother will always support you in heaven. It doesn't matter if you killed millions of people, that's just in the past, what will you need, is the future, I want you to get rid of your burdens, you have your own freedom, instead of crying, you can smile, live a happy life, making friends and various other things. And I acknowledge your ideal about the world. I will do whatever I can to support you, Midoriya-kun"
Izuku: "Thank you, I extremely appreciate what you've said, I will try my best to follow your words, Mr.Serizawa"
Dr.Serizawa: "Please, you don't need to be formal, just call me Ishiro okay"
Izuku: "Alright, Ishiro"
Serizawa: "Right, would you want to meet the heroes, I'm sure that they will accept you"
Izuku: "Heroes? You mean the people wearing ridiculous costumes?"
Serizawa: "Yes, do not worry, I will explain them about you"
Izuku: "I guess?"
Serizawa: "Okay! Then how do we go back to the city, Midoriya-kun"
Izuku: "Hop on my arms, Ishiro. I will jump back to Tokyo"
Izuku: "Oh and also,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Call me Kakarot"

————Take two————
Izuku: "Oh and also,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Call me Izuku"

——————————
ALRIGHT, SECOND CHAPTER IS OUT, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. AND SORRY IF I KEPT YOU WAITING. AND AGAIN, I WILL UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER IN FEW DAYS.