Aunt Ivy

It was early morning when Irene kids still sleeping, Irene decided to cook earlier from now on cause she cannot cook when Yeri will wake up she dont want her children to starve.Anyways while Irene busy in her cooking the telephone suddenly rang and she turned off the oven and went to the living room where the telephone is.

"Yeoboseyo?, Bae's Residence" Irene said to the telephone.

"Unnnieeeee!!!!!" the person from the other line said, as Irene immediately keep the phone away from her ear as shes been startled from the loud voice but she knew who it was.

"Yah! Ivy-ah!!" Irene scold her little sister in the phone.

"Sorry hehe" her sister said

Irene sister's personality was so different from her , Irene was a kind of girl that is shy type that she cannot even break a single plate, her sister is different. Ivy is a out voice person opposite from her sister and she's really into something like a happy go lucky girl, her age gap with Irene was 5 years, as Irene refers her that shes the loud one in their family.Irene closeness with her sister was amazing just like any other siblings they fought sometimes but when their family got problems her sister always be there for her, she exactly remember those times when she's having a hard time her sister would literally come over, when she will have out of town work her sister will come over to take care of her children, now her sister teasingly blame Irene that up until now Ivy dont have a boyfriend or not even marrying someone as she's focus on her work and her nieces.

"Iam just excited! Guess whos in Seoul?" Ivy from the other line said to her big sister.

"No way! Really Ivy?" Irene said

"Yes way! Ill come over now big sis!"

"Wait wait you mean right now? Iam still cooking breakfast"

"Good, cook my favorite bulgogi unnie pweaasee Ill be there by lunch"

"Such a baby, now great I need to feed 5 children" Irene said

"Yay! Thanks Unnie! Youre the best! Cant wait to see my nieces!" Ivy said excitedly from the other line.

"Okay keep safe dongsaeng-a! Cant wait to see your boyfriend as if u have one" Irene said teasing her sister

"Yah! Your so mean!"

"Alright Ill see you later haha" Irene hungs up the phone and get back on cooking their breakfast as she need to buy ingredients for her bulgogi ingredients.

"Seulgi unnie! Give it back to me!" As Wendy chasing her big sister

"No way! Haha mom Wannie has a boyfriend! Haha" Seulgi tease her sister

"I told you he is not my boyfriend unnie!! Now give it back to me!!" As Seulgi and Wendy chasing around the living room.

"Eric give him an appreciation letter mom" Seulgi informed her mom

"Oh you mean that little boy next door?" Irene tease her daughter

"Haha Eric Oppa" Joy laughed at Wendy

"Mom!"

"Alright haha just kidding honey, seulgi now stop chasing your sister and give it back to her lets eat breakfast your aunt will arrive any hours from now" Irene told her daughters.

"Oh oh you mean aunt Ivy? Mom?" Seulgi said as she handed the letter back to Wendy.

"Yay! aunt Ivy!" Wendy happily said

"Really mommy? Mama will be here! Yay!" Joy said as she call her aunt ivy a nickname of mama the little girl decided to call her that because for her, her aunt Ivy already their second mom.