Momma's Mini me

Irene thought to herself that having three children is enough, well she only thought but there is a twist. Irene didn't know that after her husband leave her she was 1week pregnant that time, great another child that she will explain why they dont have a father but Irene fourth child gave her courage to fight all the problems because she realized even her husband leave her God gave her another blessing which another source of her strength and happiness.

Irene named her fourth child Yeri, cause when you read it backwards it is the nickname of Irene when she was a child a nickname given by her mother "Irey" the mother of Irene only called her that.Well no doubt why Irene gave her childhood name to her fourth daughter because when you see Yeri's feature so much like Irene, Yeri was so much like her mother little version seems like Irene cant deny that Yeri is her daughter as you can really see the uncanny resemblance they have.Irene once wish to have a daughter really looks like her because Seulgi was so much like her father, Wendy was the combination of Irene and her husband, while Joy was so much like Irene's little sister, Now finally her wish came true as Yeri came to her life.

"Wendy-ah! Can you hand me the baby formula? Its in the kitchen table please honey" . Irene ask Wendy to bring it upstairs as she trying to put Yeri into sleep.

"Okay mommy coming!" Wendy followed her mother's command.

Meanwhile Seulgi and Joy watching their favorite cartoon series at the living room.The doorbell suddenly rings.

"Oh Ill get it, Coming!" Seulgi runs to the front door. As she pick to the hole to see who it is.

"Who is it unnie?" Joy asked her big sister.

"Oh its grandma grandma!"

"Open it unnie! Yay!"

"Surprise!"

"Halmeoni!!" As Seulgi and Joy tighly hug their grandma as she missed her so much.

"Haha okay okay I cant breath, I missed my princesses!"

"Me too grandma!" Joy happily said

"Me three!" Seulgi said

"Haha okay now where is your mom?"

"They are upstairs with Yeri and Wendy, Ill call them" Seulgi runs upstairs to break the news.

"Mom! Wendy-ah , Yeri-ah! Grandma is here!" Seulgi runs excitedly upstairs.

"Oh my gosh Mother!" Irene tightly hugged her mother.

"My daughter I missed you" Irene's mother said.

"Me too mom!" Irene couldnt contain her happiness feels like she came back for being a child as she sees her mom.

"What brings you here?" Irene asked

"Well aside from missing you, got some souvenirs from Thailand during my travel work there"

"Mom, even I hate to tell this but mom it is now the time to let go of your work? expecially you're not even getting any younger,Iam just concern about your health" Irene worriedly told her mom.

"Oh come on Irene Iam still strong honey dont worry". Irene's mother gave Irene a motherly smile

"Oh! Grandma!" Wendy said while she was carrying Yeri carefully going downstairs.

"Oh she woke up?" irene asked wendy

"I guess so mom once she heard grandma" Wendy giggles

"Oh my little singer! I miss you!"

"Me to grandma! There are lot of happenings while you are not arround! I can bake cupcakes already with the assist of mommy!" Wendy proudly told her grandma