Chapter 1 - Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai?

" Good morning Chote" Anjali looked at her brother smiling sarcastically.

" Good morning my sweet Di" Arnav smiled cheekily at her.

" Choteee.. what are you doing early in the morning here in the kitchen? Can't you see the state here?" Anjali finally left out all her frustration that she was
hiding since she saw her favorite place, her kitchen in a horrible state because of her little brother..

" Dii sorry yaar.. Meera challenged me that I had to bake a delicious cake, and you know I'm not so good at cooking, so was just trying.." Arnav held his ear
with a sorry smile. Anjali melt seeing his innocent face.

" Okay, but tell HP to clean this once you're done" Anjali said walking to leave the kitchen.

" Dii help me out na.. I have to win this challenge" Arnav pouted looking at his sister, who was leaving him alone, with something he was trying to deal with since so long, he even watched some videos on youtube to learn how to bake, but it was all in vain for him.

" Chote seriously. I have a lot of things to do, you know I have to prepare for the summer camp of my kids in NGO. I don't have time at all.." Anjali said throwing her hands on air, escaping from more work..

" Wow summer camp... really di? You're so cool, where do you get such ideas?" Arnav almost jumped in happiness forgetting about his cake.

" Well, I get inspiration by you only Chote. In our house you only look like a kid" Anjali giggled seeing his reaction..

" Dii don't tease me. I just love living free to do everything my heart wants okay" Arnav shrugged his shoulders.

Anjali moved near him kissing his forehead: And I love you the way you are. Really Chote always be like this, you're the happiness of this house.

" That's right" Nani came near them smiling.

Arnav smiled: Okay enough of  dramas now. I will go with you Di to prepare things for the kids.

Nani nodded, and looked at both siblings leaving, she smiled: DM please let our family be united like this always.

***********************

Anjali was driving the car, Arnav was at the front side and Akash at back side.

" Di stop the car" Arnav shouted making Anjali shocked, almost to have an heart attack.

" What happened Chote?" Anjali asked, placing her hand over her heart.

" We're forgetting Meera" Arnav smiled sheepishly.

" I will kill you Chote, was it necessary to shout like this? I'm going to her house only. Do you think we start any activity without her?" Anjali fumed
looking at her brother.

" I love you too baby" both Anjali and Arnav looked behind the car as they heard Akash talking, who looked unaffected with the incident..

" Aree he is madly in love Di, didn't he felt anything? Like really he is in his own world.." Arnav looked weirdly at Akash.

Anjali started the car giggling: It happens Chote. Pyaar aisa hi hota hai..

Arnav laughed: Really? Then I don't want to fall in love. I'm happy the way I am.

Anjali: But there's nothing wrong if you do. You're already crazy, if you fall in love then I will send you to a mental asylum, I'm sure there you will find a lot of
friends..

Arnav pouted: Diiiii.. main pagal nahin hoon (I'm not mad).

Arnav made a yuck-face remembering something: Di in this summer camp you're going to invite your friends?