Her honey-blonde hair was pulled back into a perfect bun. Her perky breast sat nicely in her dress. The cleavage she was showing from that tight black dress, was neither slutty nor distasteful. It was classy, sexy, and professional for a beautiful woman like her.

I smile and walk to the desk, "Hi, I'm Rayleigh Johnson. I have a scheduled appointment at nine." I state, surprised that my voice didn't crack once. My stomach is like a small cage holding a million butterflies. It's exactly how I had felt the first time I came here.

She nods her head and starts typing information into her computer. "Ah, yes. Well, I'm Monica. I'll escort you to the assigned room and we can get started on your information chart. I assume you got the text Zane sends to all of our non-membership guests?" She asked as she stood from her chair grabbing her small iPad.

"Yes, of course. He sends those out himself? I assumed it was something he had his employees do or something." I chuckle.

"Oh no, Zane does a lot of things here himself that he feels make our guests and members happy. He wants them to feel happy, safe, and to ensure they're getting their money's worth. Our guests and members spend good money for the best experience we have to offer." She smiles as she walked from behind her desk.

I nod, feeling more impressed with Zane than I already was. I'm still nervous but that little bit of information does calm me some. Maybe tonight won't be as bad as I was thinking it would be. I just hope my nerves settle soon. I'm positive I'm not going to enjoy myself if I'm scared and too nervous the entire time.

Gesturing me through the club's door, I hear the soft music flowing as we make our way through the entertainment area. The last time I was here, they had given me a tour of the building. The entertainment area is designed for mingling with other Dominants and Submissives.

I was told if you mingled in that area without a Dominant or a collar, that you were showing the Dominants who were looking to take on new subs that you were on the market. It's also used for nights that they had live shows.

"Tonight, we have a few performers from all over the United States performing. Zane has these special nights once a month. It does cost a little bit extra for non-members to enter the club, but if you ever saw the show you would see it's well worth the extra money." Monica says as I glance around the area, still following her to the side door that leads to the rooms that are used for the guests and members that order packages.

I see a few guys with earpieces and bodybuilder type bodies loading things on a small black stage in the middle of the area. Objects I've never seen before.

We finally step through the side door, and she gestures me inside a room just a few steps inside. I walk in and gasp. I was shocked and speechless as I took in the sight of the room.

The walls are completely covered in a dark black material that looked soft and silky. A big king-size bed, sat in the middle, covered with a silky red comforter. Beautiful white flower petals sprinkled all over the bedspread, making the setting beautiful. A huge dark brown chest stood to the left, with three big drawers. The floor's wood matched the bed's post and chest.

I glance up and immediately feel more at ease, as I see the soft white glow of the lights coming from the ceiling. Each light was positioned to point in different directions and areas, setting a relaxed and comfortable feel to the room itself. The dark brown wood also made for a more relaxed feel to the room.