I know, I know!

I've said I needed to keep as far away from him as possible, but I can't help but be reminded of our time in that room.

The way he made my confidence soar.
The way he made my body erupt as if a million fireworks had gone off. The way I felt when his mouth and hands touched my body.

His hands had caressed me as if they had known my body better than I did. How great would it have been if he had had sex with me?

The thought alone sends shivers down my spine and an overwhelming ache for the kind of release that I believe he and he alone can give me. Fuck, I'm so fucking pathetic.

Is Kaye right? Do I already have feelings for him? Or is this just lust—only sexual?

He may be older than me, but I want him more than I can admit aloud. His gorgeous body is not the only thing that has drawn me to him. It's the way he controls my body. The way he makes me feel when he's worshiping me with his lips. It's his mysterious past that he's trying so hard to keep hidden.

Why doesn't he want to go home? Why does he not speak of anyone from his hometown? Why is he just finishing his second year of college at such a late age? The most intriguing question in my head—why does he not allow himself to fall in love with anyone?

Was he hurt so badly, that he's sworn off love for the rest of his life? Or does he just love to screw multiple women? I would ask him all of this if I truly believed he would give me honest answers. But I doubt he would. He's a closed book to anyone, especially me.

Glimpsing at the time on my phone, I groan as I see I have fifteen minutes before I get the package I've ordered.

What the hell was I thinking?????

I am terrified of what that package entails, being tied up, I assume from the name of it. It's quite a scary thing to allow to have done to you. I mean, I don't know who will be in charge of it. How will this be enjoyable if I'm scared shitless the entire time?

I take one last deep breath and blow it out. "Ok Rayleigh Faith Johnson, chin up and hold ya head high. You got this!" I whispered before I climbed out of the truck and made my way inside.

As I enter the building, I gawk at the gorgeous decor. The lobby area reminded me of a classy high-dollar business you would see in a movie.

The floor is a shiny black marble that reflects the soft lights above. Two huge black sofas line the walls on each side of the round desk that's settled in the middle of the lobby.

The door that takes you into the club itself sits right behind the desk with a neon sign above it. The letters glowing bright red that say, "Welcome To Our Pleasure House."

Zane must be loaded with money with all the nice, elegant, and detailed features of this club. I imagine he makes great money off the guests and club members.

I feel my nerves creep in when the blonde woman looks up from her computer screen and smiled. Fuck, here goes nothing.

"Hi, welcome to Platinum Pleasures where your pleasure is ours. How can I help you, sweetheart?" She asked, causing me to bite my bottom lip nervously. The woman is the spitting image of a Victoria's Secret model.