We were now in Zumiez looking around. Stokeley walked off, leaving me to look around the store by myself. After 20 minutes, I went to look for him. I went to the back of the store seeing him talking to that girl from the food court.

I walked over to them, standing directly in front of him. He looked down at me with an annoyed look. I stared up at him, as he looked behind me like I wasn't even here.

"Um, excuse me, I was talking to him," the girl told me. I scrunch my face up turning around to look at her. She stared at me, and I stared back.

"Well excuse me, bitch, this is my man you're talking too. And whatever y'all were talking about I'm sure it wasn't even important," I told her. I grabbed him by the arm, dragging him out of the store.

When we got outside, he snatched his arm away from me getting in the car. I got in also, as he started the car up. He looked over at me shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at him, looking out the window with a mug on my face.

We arrived at his house rather quickly since he was speeding. He hopped out of the car, walking towards the door. I got out slamming the car door with all my might following him to the door. He unlocked the door, walking in the house closing, well slamming the door in my face. I opened the door, walking in the house going straight to his bedroom.

He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He looked up at me when I walked in, Getting up off the bed. He walked towards me, causing me to back up into the wall.

 He walked towards me, causing me to back up into the wall

"You always doing some dumb shit. That's why I don't take you anywhere with me. You're a fucking embarrassment." He told me. I won't even lie that shit hurt, but I won't let him know that.

"That's fine. Now back the fuck up before you get slapped," I told him. He chuckled looking at me. I don't know what's so funny.

"You think you can hit me huh. Guess what baby girl, you hit me I promise you I will hit your ass back," he told me. I didn't believe him not one bit. He has never hit me.

I rolled my eyes, pushing him out of the way. It's funny how he thinks he put fear into me. I heard him mumbling something, but one thing he said caught my attention.

"Scary bitch," he mumbled. I stopped in my tracks, turning around. I walked towards him backhanding him. He held his face looking at me. I walked out of the room going downstairs.

I heard his footsteps, then I was grabbed by my hair. I fell back feeling a hard lick to my face. I tried covering my face, but I also was trying to fight back.

"Stupid bitch," he said still hitting me. He hit me one more time, walking back in the room. I got up off the floor, wiping my face. I grabbed my keys and my phone, and putting my shoes back on.

I grabbed my bag that I had since I had been staying over here. I got in my car driving off. Stokeley and I didn't live together, but we were contemplating on making it happen, and now that I think about it I don't think it's such a good idea. I walked in, putting my bag down. I cleaned my face up, then I went to get the pregnancy test out of my bag.