The boxes the test came in were torn apart well the instructions were in the garbage.
Jaehyun didn't want nothing more than to go back to sleep and hope this is a lie and when he wakes up he will have a large bump and aching feet that Doyoung would gladly message.

To feel what Taeyong felt or how Taeil is feeling right now.
He wants that and he knows babies aren't easy to care for but he to wanted a little baby to cradle at night or just smiply to rub baby powder on its little bottom after he changes the baby.

It hurt when Taeil said he was pregnant but it hurt worse when Sicheng said he was.
He wanted everyone to congratulate him and ask him what the kicks felt like.

But here he was crying on a toliet sit hugging his husband wishing it was different.
Doyoung's phone began to ring making the to split apart slowly,Doyoung ran to stop his phone but saw it was his younger brother Jeno.

"What's up Jeno"Doyoung said quickly.
"Jaemin wants to know if we can come over and talk"Jeno asked.
"Sure,but why"Doyoung asked but Jaehyun started to call for him.
"Hold that thought Jeno, yes Jaehyun"Doyoung said moving the phone from his ear for second.
"Can you come here well your on the phone,I need hugs"Jaehyun yelled back.

Once Doyoung was in the bathroom he put his speaker on so he could hug Jaehyun well listening to his younger brother.
"Okay Jeno you can continue"Doyoung spoke letting the younger finish.

"Jaemin umm"Jeno began but change to a whisper then continued.
"He thinks he might be pregnant"Jeno finish, the last word pained Jaehyun.
Doyoung could feel him get tense as soon as Jeno said the word.
"Hyung,hyung,hyunggg"Jeno started getting worried thinking his older brother was mad.

"Jeno just bring Jaemin and we can talk"Doyoung finally spoke well trying to hush Jaehyun's quiet sobs.
Jeno had hung up leaving the bathroom silent only light cries had come from the bathroom.

"I'm gonna clean this up,how about you go lay down well i do it"Doyoung said Jaehyun just nodded before leaving the bathroom,sighing Doyoung started to humming ocean eyes well picking up the bathroom,he slowly bent down to the pick up the last test he had already been tearing up since he to wanted a child.
When he picked it up he noticed something about it,it was different.

There was one line but then a faded line next to it.

He slipped it into his pocket before washing his hands,a small smile mad it's way to his lips

That one test gave him hope and it sure made his day.
He right away shut the bathroom door and called to make a doctor's appointment for Jaehyun, he was able to make one for four-thirty that day it was only ten-forty-six the appointment was a few hours away.

He went to there kitchen and started making lunch,when he heard the door bell he practically skipped to it.
Opening it gave his younger brother a hug then Jaemin,they both gave him a weird look but just thought he was having a good day.