Chapter 9

I look across his pale figure and cant help help but take in his beauty i was immersed, I wont lie, but i was quickly shaken by this Hermione sounding voice saying 'why are you sitting their Idiot' so I quickly but gently started to remove his limbs from my body, before i get up completely I brush his hair out of his face .'what got in to me .'oh is Mr. Potter got feelings for his one night stand.' i walk out the door and into the hall way  just to finally relies that i don't know where I'm going .no one has every seen the Malfoy manner or more or less .i start to panic then i hear a kinda Hermione sounding voice telling me 'check the floo honestly harry your in a wizards home 'well  you really cant blame me its not like I was born in the wizarding world its not like my mind will automatically go to magic things. I run around a bit and hear a noise i start to run and crashes into a vase i quickly hide in a small cupboard, sometime passes i get out and find a floo 

2 HOUR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TWINS PRANKING EVERYONE( i will be using maybe quotes from another story cuse those where good,)I feel slightly disappointed maybe if i had stayed longer i could have got lucky and had a morning shag before i was forced home...          I paused my thoughts 'or maybe would have handed me over to tom'.I pondered that for a while, I hadn't relised  I had slept with one of Voldemort's right hand men.

"Holy crap" i breathed out,"Holy crap"

he probably told him all about, and is probably laughing about how easy I am,Holy crap                    "a voice that sounded ,like Snape said, "be reasonable stupid boy why would the dark lord begive a crap about your sex life ?I mean,if he has herd anything of your sex life? "I mean if anything it would be lack of sex". Exactly like Mr.Malfoy herd or Lucius dose sleeping witnhsomeone  upgrade you to a first name basis, I mentally snorted as Sirus voice commented in my head,"Well it did last night." 

I look at the digital alarm that says 9:47 ,I growled and was thankful that uncle Vernon insisted that the go see Aunt marge for several days. Hell, it was the only reason i was able to go out at all.

I was gonna go out anyway funny because it was from something Luna said,"here take this you might not use it the nargels seem to have a plan of there own though, be careful no matter how much one deserves ones own journey of affection is not free of its straggle's .

 my thoughts drifted as i wondered what anyone would say, I could hear rons voice going like,"You slept with a death-eater?,"what's wrong with you ?"How could you ?                                                             Hermione has started insulting pure-bloods like them to muggle born.                                                   

I wondered what would my godfather say or Remus would say about the whole 'incident' last night,sirus would probably freak out, but come around when I pointed out the fact he was fucking Severus Snape, when sirus came back to Hogwarts I caught them in a heavy make-out session.

Remus,Remus would take it best I think. He teased me about being a virgin but told me that if i ever wanted to talk about sex or was curious I could come to him. He would also ask me how I felt about it, if  I enjoyed it. with this,i ask myself, did I enjoy it?

Did i enjoy having sex?

a certain part of last night came to mind 

"do you enjoy it Mr.potter the way I touch you" 

i open my  mouth to say yes, but I couldn't speak

do you enjoy the way i drive you crazy?

do you enjoy how I bring you to the edge?

"Yesssssss.I finally hiss out as he took a hot breath over my member.

speak English Mr.potter!he demanded which caused my eyes to snap open, I stared at him, his eyes looked more lust-filled then before.

"yes" I said it managed to come out stronger than i thought possible "I do"                                              I took a deep breath as he blew on me hard head.                                                                                                  "I do enjoy being under you "I sat still as his eyes drilled through me"I enjoy the way you touch  me.,but he didn't continue I did." I enjoy the way you pleasure me."my words strained. "how you bring me to the edge.

              "I enjoy your aggressive and possive nature. " I enjoy how dominant you are and how..    "Please" I rermeber saying. I begged through the silk binding  " yes i enjoyed myself. " i think with a blush on my cheeks.                                                                                                               

exit flash back 

my stomache gave a leap and a twist as i rembered how he lucius-Mr.malfoy ,what ever had my hands tied to the bedpost as i Pleaded with him with my eyesand he just laughed,his eyes glinting with happiness, as i called his name over and over again.

I let out a deep groan before a "Harry" was yelled out and i froze.The voice of tonks just yelled through my door as i was thinking about the dark lord,lucius malfoy and you know 'that'.

and where the heck did Tonks come from ?

why was she here ?

was she watching over me?I thought dumbledore  wouldn't do that anymore

"ah,shit i swore.

"harry" she said in a calm tone,I herd you moan i know your masterbating in there so im going to give you three minutes to be down here with your trunk.she said in an almost sickly sweet tone.

I'm god's favorite bitch"I muttered before jumping up and reaching the door open.

"TONKS!" ,I yelled ,she ignored me though i yelled, I just lifted a hand and dismissed her .

muttering i re-entered the room and started packing as quickly as possible,not caring to make it neat. Before i went down, I popped into the bathroom and was glad i did so.I was a mess. There was hickey's on my neck and, what i assumed to be dried semen in my hair.

Yep'god's bitch alright.

A Sirius like voice spoke in my head " or Lucius Malfoy's .

Thank you so much for reading comment the couple's  you want it here.