Chapter 2

(A/N it is Harry's point of view unless i say other wise)

I get up and dust myself of to see Lucius Malfoy's smile? no smirk .i was a bit annoyed but for some reason it makes me want to laugh to so surprisingly .i smile amusingly as well and go stand next to him a."To what do the goblins owe for you to grace them with your presence .he says amused .'They told me a really hot blond would be here, I'd hoped it would be Luna but I suppose you'll do. And what brings you here?". "Indeed", he says sarcastically with a perfect Malfoy sneer, "If you must know I have a meeting here".

"May I ask what about?"

"No. It's frankly none of your business Potter."

"Oh Lucy still living in the past I see. Pity. Here I was hoping we could be friends. Maybe more." Harry said lightly teasing the older Malfoy. While he was joking he noticed how handsome the distinguished former death eater really is.

LUCIOUS POINT OF VIEW

I feel annoyed at the use of the nickname but seemingly amused and slightly happy, but what really surprised me was ..."Pity,I was hoping we could be friends maybe more .Yes the young man is plenty attractive though I've heard his sex life or rather lack of maybe i should offer to fix that.I smirk ,then i here a goblin walk up to him saying "Mr.potter right through here .

We stop are small talk ,that leaves and air of silence Mr.potter he is ready for you I walk in and goedemorgen Mr.griphook naar waar wilde u over spreken. I(good morning Mr.griphook to what did you want to speak to me about.I look over to see Mr. Malfoy with shock in his eyes something rare for most to see.Since its rare it makes you want to see it more .Though it was quickly replaced with a neutral expression with a hmm .Oh,i didn't realize that you spoke goblin Mr. potter .I blush a bit at the recognition for some reason it made me happy .What happened to the bold sarcastic attitude came in with .I clear my throat 'ahem' yes i do ,yes i do ,yes i do wow that sounded so intelligent .right through here Mr. Potter, i walk to the office we sit down i ask what he wanted to speak to me about seeing as he didn't really get the chance to answer .Well as you can see you are of age sixteen almost seventeen ,That means you can claim your current lordships and Inheritance .There is also the issues of your estates and vaults-what i was under the impression that i only have one .Well of course not Mr. Potter you have more than one in-fact you currently have six including the Gryffindor vault ,oh yes ,yes-wait what i though i only have one .That i use for school. blasphemy the lord with 1 account possibly the heir its first year at Hogwarts but the. Alright but what are the account names and purposes and also bank statements, "why we send you one every year Mr. Potter no i have never gotten one ."we sent them to your magical guardian" .'Who might that be' "Albus Dumbledore " I see well none of those have managed to reach me. '"OH! Oof course Mr. Potter the statements will be redirected to you permanently .he said ."unfortunately i have another meeting soon so there will be a goblin to assist you during your visit here." of course thank you for your time Mr. Griphook.