Things i never knew

LUCIOUS"S POINT OF VIEW

Harry leaves and suddenly i feel sad,It's decided that i will make him mine.i keep thinking of ways to get him though he seems more thank willing with that attitude.Though something tells me that wasn't him but that doesn't matter,because he's mine and secrets he has whatever burdens he carries they will be mine too.: Ah, Mr. Malfoy please come in now what was it we were going to discuss today"I believe it was something regarding my fathers estates.No actually i was wondering if you would like to open up another account considering your history with... lovers and I thought that you may want to consider having a joint account with,said lover that is if you've taken one currently also I've noticed that the my flag counselor flourishing this time around so I thought that you might like to open up another account how does that sound Mr. Malfoy .acutluy let me get back to you in a few days regarding that,' "actually there is ...

Hello are you the goblin hear to fill me in on my vaults "yes i am mr.potter Mr.Griphook has informed me that you were under the impression that you only had one,correct?" The goblin sounded nicer than most goblins,his hiss is less evident,However,his teeth seemed to be more pointed and his eyes blacker than the other six goblins i had ever met.

"Yes sir.I was under the impression that i only had access to vault 687..I said politely

"Well,you don't have to call me sir i am not a wizard."

well that is unnerving,would you like a list of your current lordships,heirs,properties and estates. I simply nod in reply.

very well then,

name: Hadrian James potter(current name)

mother: lily .J potter(deceased)

father: James fleamont potter (deceased)

Lordships and heirs

heir black (by request)

lord potter

Lord peverell

Heir grffindor(lord by choice)

Estates

Potter manor

heartfelt castle

properties in Paris

Still in recovery

Exuse me,si- . . .Um "you can call me Hellbroomwhat dose Still in rcovery mean

"well there are lenty of properties and some may Still hold damage from the war .So it list the most managble .

Afor vaults as listed vault 687 is for school and living expences. As for vault is 562 is where goblin made things are kept gold goblet,and such. I was amazed at how he just brushed past it like it was nothing . Vault 472 is i is the vault for dowry as short term when you ar married .

Nnext is The main potter vault 268,t that you are able to acess at age 16 . . Vault 46 The grifindor.

Idont understand Hellbroom why do do i have acess well The potter famuly have held the title for centuries .Though i mustwarn you the griffgindor lords have been secritive and there are veary few who know.

Thank you Hellbroom i will make sure to follow your advice.

No need to thank me mister Potter.Oh and you should be sure to renew your allianc with the house of longbottom.

Moveingon vault 605 is for donations .

Why would people donate money to me?

Your the hero of the wizarding war,saveing many lives they wanto donate in thanks some donated thing others left you things in there will while most send money to add. Well i dont really - is thre away to NOTHING! Is more offensive than returning a donation . Well is there a list of people who donated to me so i can thank them. "of course Mr. Potter here you go .He says as he congres a parchment i advise getting them with the Potter crest .I strongly recommend "Bon parchmin."

Also there is not a current manager would you like me to look after it of course though i do hope it noone was assiged or i just put them out of a job.

Also hellbroom am i suppose to be reciving bank statements if not can i .When i finished he looked confused.He summons i ledger and looks through.

I dont understand we send you one every year Mr. Potter .The are sent to your magical gardian he has drawn 3006 gallons from one of your vaults .

I dont understand I was not aware of any of this .

"he has interfeared,fear not i will see that that he pays twice the withdraw amount . He has also allowed a cetain number of studanrs from paying the tuitions. What do you mean what tuitions welll you have to pay for there attandace 1996 gallons to select your house of couse half of that is taken to cover meals .How come i haven't paid them before."you own 24 percent of the castle .

Thank you for explaining this to me goodbye Hellbroom .

Goodbye Mr. Potter please feal free to owl me if you have any questions .