Dressed like a daydream-I'm wide awake

"Lucius?"

I guess knowing very well whose arms had swiftly wrapped my in a tight hold.

"Correct, angel", "

"Do i even want to ask"

" Darling that's the point of being mine." I raise my eyebrows.

"You never have to"

No matter how much I know him, he still manages to completely confound me on what might next come out of his mouth. Seriously this man really makes you believe that his Toung is made of honey... It doesn't matter anyway Afterall honey attracts Bee's. All that is sweet usually usually causes quite the sting. Not to mention all of that honey usually doesn't belong to me after-all. Let's call it Potter-luck.

" You seem tense"

His voice shakes me from my internal turmoil, even though the argument between myself was combative. It wasn't truly disturbing me no matter how Problematic that is.

"Spending time with you tends to have that effect on me."

"So, I have an effect of you"

" Similar to that of a hex"

"how poetic of you to say"

"don't mention it"

"Why are you out and about today I don't remember you sending me another letter so I can't imagine you need more for a supply"

I can't help but roll my eyes at him being what feels like the 30th person to question me today. 

"Why does it seem that bloody everyone seems to feel the need to clock where I am at all times"

"well while that out-burst was certainly intriguing I must remind you that I am not "bloody everyone" and that I simply wish to know what my lover's plans are. I am not questioning you though forewarning I will do so. If ever I feel it important, so you can remove me from this list of people that you intend to distance yourself from at the first sign of concern."

As angry as I was when Hermione, Ron, and even Sirius if he tried to talk to me about people being what I consider" overly concerned" about my safety. When he said- No demanded the information out of me, I had no bite. I'm not quite sure why I gave it a thought let alone a mere second. Its as if no matter what he says I have already excepted.

'Might that be why your "feelings" for the aristocrat are so disarming?' A voice not quite distinctive enough echoed through my head.

Lol consider this a preview until I can push out the next 2 chapters.