what happened

what happened why am I here last thing I remember I was...( flashback) I think.. I'm drunk."oh drunk already, you don't do this often i suppose"." No I go with Lucius Malfoy  to a random Restaurant every single day of my life"." I suppose that sentence was a bit redundant.hmm just a bit " i say in an uplifting voice and chuckel. you- 'he has butiful eyes i stare longer him looking into mine.Is-is he leaning in clos- before i have the chance to finish lips are already on mine.

"The solid granite post was as cold as my bar back was thrown harsh against it .The force, any other time,i would have regonized as painful,but not tonight.

"I beilive we should move this to my bed"he whispered in my ear before jumping of the dineing table and lifting me into his arm without much effort.which was surpriseing,as i felt completly and uttery exuasted .

Nether of us spoke as he carried me towards his room,holding me against his strong body for an older man,he was in brillant form.It made me wonder how old he was.I knew he had to be good friends with Snape,as Snape was godfather to Draco,and Snape was in his thirty's somewhere...that couldn't make him much older could it? when we mad it to his room he threw me sevreal feet away to the overly large bed,before crawling like a predator towards his pray has he glared from above down upon me ,hungry for more,witch i was only to glad to give him.

I don't know what it was when i woke up the next moring,but all i knew was i hurt like hell in every physical sense ;my head was pounding and back felt as though it had been trampled over by a hippogriff. . .not to mention how much my as hurt,I didn't open my eyes however ,as i lay there in pain,I had to admit this is the nicest bed i have ever slept in and wondered when the bed at Privet drive became so...

I stopped and snapped open my eyes as memories began to ever so slowly slip back to me; my vision as i tried to focus without any luck.

I slept with bloody Lucius Malfoy; was the only thought in the end.