§

IS THIS SO LONG FOR GOOD? BiBi OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES A HIATUS AT (WHAT MIGHT BE) THEIR LAST CONCERT

ᴊᴘᴏᴘ ɴᴇᴡꜱ | 08 ᴊᴜɴᴇ

in a move that shocked fans, popular japanese girl group said saturday that it will go on hiatus at the end of summer.

the beloved trio, BiBi ( ビ ビ ) is a sub-unit of the μ's group. the name of BiBi was meant to symbolize the sharp style and fashion exhibited by the members of the group. the members consist of leader ayase eli (絢瀬 絵里 ), yazawa nico (矢澤 にこ) and nishikino maki (西木野 真姫) . ever since their debut, two years back, the girls have been on an ongoing skyrocket into stardom. so why the sudden stop? we're all dying to know as well!

"around the middle of tour, i told other members that i wanted to end the activities as BiBi for now and that i wanted to live freely," ayase, the leader of the three-member idol group, said in the last moments of a concert in tokyo. "i've discussed this many times with other members and decided that the date will be the end of this summer."

reaction by fans to the news was swift.

they begged the group to continue its activities, tweeting "it cannot be possible" and "let it be a dream."

but many seemed to have already accepted the decision, support their beloved idols choice.

"they seemed so busy recently so i hope they can have a good rest," said a 16-year-old high school student, ruri.

news about the band spread across asia quickly. words related to BiBi were popular search words on weibo, china's microblogging site, with many commenting, "i can't accept this," and "this is so sudden and unexpected." teary emojis filled the comment boards.

the reaction was similar in taiwan. "fans are crying," trumpeted a taiwanese newspaper in its online edition. "fans are startled and cannot believe it," it added.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʙɪʙɪ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ!

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ:

- 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦! 𝘛-𝘛

- 𝘪𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘣𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧..

- 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥

[ load 10,000+ replies ]