" I don't know honestly. I guess I saw red and I snapped. I can't stand fuckers like him who try to make girls do things they don't want to do. I know I kept hearing her tell him no and kept seeing her struggling to push him off of her repeatedly in my head. I mean what would have happened if I hadn't come in when I had? How far would he have pushed her? And then when Ray pulled me back, I calmed down and finally seen what happened. I don't apologize for hurting him. When I looked back down at him, he was laying on the ground bleeding and unconscious." I don't deviate my eyes from him, as he paced back and forth. I hear him cursing under his breath. "I'm not fucking sorry bro. So, I'm not sure what you're looking for or what you're trying to get at." I sneer at him.

I continue to watch him pace back and forth still cursing under his breath. "Cole what the fuck is wrong with you? If you are worried about the fucker pressing charges, don't worry ok. I got money saved, I'm sure I can pay him off." I lie, I'm just trying to calm him. I'd never pay him "hush" money to keep anyone quiet. I'm pretty sure my fists against his face are all he needs to remind him to keep his mouth shut, or I'll have it wired shut.

He stops and laughs bitterly. "Oh, don't worry. He won't need to be paid off Damien." He states as he leans against the cave wall letting his head fall against it.

"What are you talking about Cole?" I asked confused. Cole's behavior had been way too odd since the girls had left. But I assumed it was because his sister and Kaye had seen the mess I made of his face.

"He's dead Damien." Cole sighed, as he closed his eyes. I quickly whip my head over to Josh's body and notice his body wasn't moving...AT ALL. I quickly pull myself off the wall and hit my knees as I stumbled to get to his body to confirm Cole wasn't mistaken. I kneeled beside his body and placed a finger on his neck and tried to feel for a pulse.

"Fuck —fuck!" I began to chant when I came up empty. Reaching to check for a pulse on his wrist, I dropped his hand quickly, once I felt the cold and stiffness.

He's dead. Well, fucking hell.

"I need you to answer one question, Damien. Just one." Cole says as he lets his body slide to the ground. He takes his hand, and moves his hair out of his face, and takes a long deep breath.

"Why did you snap? Hm? I'm not mad that you helped Ray, I just need you to answer me honestly. Why?"

Is he serious?

"Because he was trying to force Ray to do something she didn't want to fucking do. You know damn well he could have gone a lot further if I hadn't shown up when I did. Why else do you fucking think!?" I raise my voice.

His eyes lock with mine as he stares at me. "Damien, I know." He says, never looking away. Does he know? Knows what exactly? The fuck does he fucking mean he "knows"?

"I know about the club and Ray, Damien. Zane called, he wanted to make sure I was cool with it, just out of respect." His jaw twitches, as he continues to glare at me. "I also told him to not let you know that I knew." Shit—What the...Is he fucking crazy or something?

"I'm not understanding any of this bullshit Cole. Stop fucking speaking fucking vaguely and spit the shit out!" I Growled, pushing off the ground.

I hear DJ walking up to the entrance and Cole quickly says, "After this, when it's only you and me, I'll explain. I just hope this is all going to be worth the risk." He mumbled the last part, just as DJ walks into the cave.