Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Found

The photo is of Alex.
So as you know, this is our new book!! I can't wait to write it!! But there's something different with it. I will write half the page, then my partner (Chey) will write it as well. SO IT’S DOUBLE THE WRITING!! We hope you enjoy!! ~Ella<3

----------------------

Ella Stones P.O.V.

Here I am, standing in an abandoned apartment with best friend McKinley. Wyoming is a beautiful place, but... people started acting all weird around me. McKinley says the police are after us... But I don't know the reason why? I'm as confused as a fish out of water. Strange things like this have been happening for the past two years. We've ran away from more than 10 towns, and 6 states. I'm not sure where we are heading now... She told me the police found us... and we have to move yet again. But I have a feeling this will be the last time we run.

My name is Ella Mae Rose, and I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I am 16 years old; I have light brown, needle straight hair with natural golden blonde steaks. My hair also goes past my waist. I'm 5'2, Shy, Afraid, Emotional, Clueless, and Easily Frightened. I'm so small and delicate, that I can be picked up easily by just about anyone. Which scares me. I have pale purple eyes with golden flecks here and there, people think its strange and weird. But I love it. And so does McKinley. I call her Micky, and she's a year older than me. Making her 17. She always pulls the 'I'm older' card all the time. Meaning I have to listen to her.

"Micky... Why do we always run? We’ve been out here for 3 days!" I complain to my friend. We have been out here for to long, and I believe we are gonna end up dying. But she keeps pushing me and herself. How can a girl walk non-stop for 3 days?! Its crazy! Sometimes I don't believe she's really human. But she has to be, because supernatural things don't exist.

"Ella, I told you we are going to stop soon, stop complaining. It isn't that bad. You said you've always loved the woods." She informs me. I sigh and continue walking, when I hear a crack somewhere in the woods. I stop and look around. But find nothing. I pick up the pace walking closer to Micky.

"Did you hear that?" I ask her. She turns around and stares at me

"Hear what Ella? Stop holding us up, it's getting late, we need to keep moving. We are almost there." She tells me. I can see in her eyes she's lying to me. She did hear something. But she's probably just as scared as me. So we kept moving.

A few hours later...

"Micky look!!" I shout as an abandoned looking mansion comes into view. We run to it and walk inside. Its pretty run down, but we can fix it.

"I wonder if the power still works?" She asks herself. She then walks somewhere and I just stand there looking around. I'm a little scared because anyone can be here. So, I just walk around finding a little bar stool to sit on and wait for Micky.

"I FOUND IT!" She yells from somewhere in this massive house. The lights turned on and I see everything. As I gazed upon the mansion's interior, I begin to see furniture under bags to keep them from getting dusty. So, I take off the bags and reorganize things.

"Ella, look what I found" She says as she's walking over to me. I look at what she has in her hands, and it’s a necklace of a wolf howling at the moon. I gently take it from her and stare at it.

"Its breath taking...” I whisper. She helps me put it on and I smile.

A few hours pass, and Its now dark outside. We set up our sleeping arrangements in the living room. I look at the skylight and see the moon and stars.