Chapter 4

"Woah, hitting on my girlfriend already?" Kazuomi cut in with a feigned surprise.

"Well, who wouldn't with such a gorgeous lady at sight. It's an honourable sight to any guy. Right Yuzuru?" Kei lightly narrowed his eyes with a small smile before smiling brightly as usual.

"Yeah, she got the looks and brain. I guess." Yuzuru looked blankly at Arisa for a while before looking back at his wine.

"How lovely boys, thank you. I'm glad to know." Arisa flashed her sweet alluring smile while Kei and Yuzuru silently stared at her with a hidden admiration before they continue being nonchalant.

"Ouch, so my girlfriend is leaving me alone for my friends." Kazuomi shrugged lightly with a cheeky grin before he drinks his champagne.

"Oh, are you lonely? Well, I bet there are many ladies who are more than willing to flock all over you. Too bad, your girlfriend is a little busy." Arisa turned and smiled at Kazuomi before she walked towards him as her heels lightly clicked against the floors.

"Really? I'll much rather YOU flock all over me. Even if those girls pressed their naked bodies against me, I'll still only want you, the one exceptional woman I've found in my life." Kazuomi smirked teasingly before he gazed intensely into Arisa eyes passionately.
"Kazuomi... You truly mean it?" Arisa was startled for a moment before she blushed as her eyes wavered and her heart felt moved with warm joy.

"I can say it as many times as you want but only you can choose to believe me or not. But, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't get an erection from other women." Kazuomi looks out into the space while sipping his wine before he flashed a bright playful smile at her.

Deep down, he always hope that the two of them could learn to trust each other completely and be themselves completely. Yet somehow, it's inevitable because she's an agent while he's just a rich guys who isn't really innocent.

"You are the biggest player as usual Kazuomi. You only want to get into my pants huh." Arisa rolled her eyes at Kazuomi as she sighed.

"Heh, that's considered the biggest compliment I've received from my opponent girlfriend. Well, that's only one of my plans to make you love me more. But you still choose to stick with a man like me didn't you." Kazuomi smiled before he held her shoulders and his fingers dabbed her shoulders and arms like a pianist playing a piano rhythmically teasing her.

"Amm, Kazuomi I'll still choose you anyway. After all it's my job to ensure that my boyfriend behaves well in both work and personal life." Arisa moaned a little by his ticklish fingers.

"Ha, you make it sound like that's a chore Arisa. You are always welcome to catch me anytime." Kazuomi was a little surprised while his heart felt moved by how she never regrets and neither leave him.

Most girls would've left him whining how he could never promise to be their one and only.

"It is a sweet chore that I don't want anyone else to take over." She smiled proudly at Kazuomi.

"You wanna pin me to you that badly. Not bad, I love and want it to be none other than you." Kazuomi smiled teasingly while he felt slightly delighted by her sweet little possessiveness.

"Have you forgotten us already?" Kei approached kazuomi with a grin."

"Get a room already." Yuzuru sighed.

"How could I forget my two best buddies here. Sorry my bad. And Yuzu, you should learn to relax like me someday." Kazuomi replied.

"No thanks, I don't have time for it. I still left with 3 days 15 hours and 36 minutes left before my work starts again." Yuzuru replied nonchalantly.

"Some things never change." Kei and Kazuomi smiled wryly.

"Hello Arisa, having a great time?" A man in tuxedo and mask approached Arisa with a gentle mysterious smile which seems and sounds so familiar to her. His gentle gaze seems to hide a lingering intention but she could never figure out what he's thinking.

"...Boss?" Arisa contemplated at that man, that man whose once her first love. Or rather her one sided admiration for the man whose also her role model and saviour back then. She can't help but recall the days memorably.

Kei and Yuzuru looked at the man silently.

"..." Kazuomi looked at the man and at Arisa and he definitely don't like him one bit. That man who always interrupted them. He's gonna be his strong rival...

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading :) and apologies for the very late update.