"Don't come out of the bathroom in only a towel. Ever." Yoongi growled as Ellie nodded a little and bit her bottom lip, which was red from the kiss they had shared, and slipped out of the bathroom, telling her boyfriend that he needed to shower.

Yoongi showered pretty quickly and got dressed into the clothes that Ellie had left for him after her own shower. He walked out with a towel around his neck, drying his hair. Ellie was sitting on the bed, on her phone and looking a little nervous.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked as he sat down next to the girl. Ellie looked up and nodded her head with a small reassuring smile. Yoongi sighed and snatched the phone from the girl's grasp and threw it down onto the soft, carpeted floor.

"What the hell, Yoongi!" Ellie panicked as Yoongi rolled his eyes and kissed the girl, melting her worries away.

"No one's going to text you anyway. You don't need your phone today." Yoongi smiled and Ellie narrowed her eyes.

"Leave your phone here, too then," Ellie smirked and Yoongi shook his head.

"I can't. I have some business that I need to know the progress of." Yoongi sighed, trying to word the sentence so that he didn't give anything away about the house or the move.

Ellie huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just get ready for today." Ellie got up and put a beanie on top of her head to try and hide her still slightly damp hair. Yoongi sighed, grabbed his phone, camera and checked the time. It was half-past seven, which meant they had to leave.

"We need to go now." Yoongi walked downstairs, pulling the slightly surprised girl behind him, small protests emitting from her mouth.

"What about breakfast?" She asked, getting into the car with a heavy sigh. Yoongi smirked and passed her a bag full of McDonald's breakfast. Ellie looked a little confused.

"Eat up. You said you were hungry." Yoongi began to drive as he demanded this from the girl. Ellie pouted.

"I wanted to share with you..." She whispered. "When did you get this anyway?" She asked, opening the bag and looking inside. There was too much food for one person to eat, that was for sure.

"We will share. We get to Lotte World in about five minutes, meaning that we'll have twenty-five minutes to eat together." Yoongi explained. "I got the food really early in the morning and left it in the car to keep it at least a little warm for you." Yoongi smiled. Ellie giggled in happiness at her boyfriend's thoughtfulness and took out the McDonald's Hash Brown and the Cheesy Bacon Flatbread and dug in.

When the car had been parked, Yoongi put both of their seats down and sat facing the girl. He dug into the rather unhealthy breakfast while Ellie complained that her stomach was too full. Yoongi chuckled and ate the remaining food.

At eight in the morning, they had got out of the car and got into Lotte World after Yoongi had shown the security both of their tickets.

"What is this place?" Ellie questioned, intertwining her hand with Yoongi's as to not get lost as a lot of people were already there since it was Sunday.

"It's an amusement park but indoors." Yoongi smiled, pulling the girl into the centre of the first floor and snapped a picture. "You look so cute." He complimented as they slowly began to walk over to the first ride that he had always loved. "Let's go on this one first!" Yoongi said excitedly. Ellie giggled and nodded her head, taking the camera and snapping a picture of the entrance to the first ride.

 Ellie giggled and nodded her head, taking the camera and snapping a picture of the entrance to the first ride