Chapter 6

I love this picture 👆😂

Pinkie Pie was still hugging me and I can tell it's gonna take awhile for her to get.

"Okay Pinkie that hug is long enough." Fluttershy said "Okay!" she then let go. "So, what's your name?! Where did you come from?! Are you and Discord related?! How old are you?! Ooooo such a shame, I don't ship Fluttershy and Discord now!" "Wait what?" Discord asked. "Calm down Pinkie. You might be making her nervous." "Oh! Sorry! I'm just REEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYY happy!!! Hey, you know what this calls for?!??" "Let me guess, a party?" Discord asked "Wow! How'd you know? Are you some sort mind reader??" Discord face planted himself. I giggled at the scene.

"Anyways, my name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." "Pinkie! And I'm honored!" "Hey Pinkie?" "Yeah Fluttershy?" "Me and Discord are showing (Y/N) around Ponyville and introducing her to other ponies. Would you like to come with us?" Fluttershy asked "I'd love too! Where are we going next? Oh wait, let's go see Rarity!" " She's one of your friends right?" I asked "Yep, you'll love her!"

On our way out of the bakery, Discord let us out first, again.

We then kept on walking until we were in front a boutique. "She has a boutique?" I asked "Uh huh, her clothes that she makes are absolutely gorgeous!" Pinkie replied. "Who knows, maybe she'll make something for you one day." Fluttershy said, while going inside

"RARITY!!!! THERE'S SOMEONE WE WANT YOU TO MEET!!!" Pinkie shouted so loud that I cringed and blocked my ears. Discord and Fluttershy did the same. "Geez Pinkie, would warn us next time you shout?" Discord asked "Oops sorry!" "It's alright."

Then came downstairs a white unicorn with a purple wavy mane and dark blueprint eyes. To be honest she's actually really pretty. As soon as she saw me her eyes lit up. "Oh my goodness!!! Another Draconaquus!"