Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

Flashback:

"Come on Y/N, faster! Run faster!". I couldn't believe this was happening. My whole village, its getting destroyed and burned down! Stupid dragons, they just had to make their territory bigger!

My dad and my mom was beside me, running out of the village. "We have to get out of here before the dragons find us!" Shouted my mom. "Don't worry I know where we're going, just keep running!"

My dad lead us the way out of the village and into a forest. Even most of the forest was on fire.

"Watch out!", suddenly a burning branch fell down right in front of us and thus blocking the path that dad was leading us to. "This way!" He shouted.

We then turned right and kept running.

Until, we got to a cliff. So we flew, with my mom behind me and my dad in front of me. I was just hoping that we won't be seen by any of the dragons and that everyone I knew was safe, but they're probably not. They could be dead....

Why was this happening to us? What did we do to deserve this? Why can't this just be a bad dream that I will wake up to soon?! But I guess this is what reality is like, it sucks!

Suddenly I heard a roar above us and as soon as looked up, I got clawed into my stomach. "Y/N!!!". I tried to break free from the dragon by biting his hands.

He eventually let go of me and screeched in pain when I bit him really hard, that blood was dripping from him.

"Why you litt- AGH!". My dad caught up to us and attacked the dragon. "Fly away Y/N, go as far as possible and don't come back!" " But dad!" "I SAID GO!!!"

And with that I flew and never looked back...

End of flashback

Its been 10 years since that incident has happens between the dragons and draconaqi.

Right now I'm walking in a forest, trying to find some food, because between those 10 years I've been on my own searching for food, water or even find a place to live in.

I've been very cautious about my surroundings and I don't trust people as easily as I used to. I even taught myself how to defend and learned on how to use my magic.

I bet that I'm the last draconaquus to live on this planet. It would probably be a miracle if I found another one though.

I kept on searching for food, but to no avail, there was nothing besides trees, plants, grass, flowers, bushes, a cottage, more tre-wait a cottage?