Chapter 7

After Philippines slowly fell into a quiet and gentle slumber, Spain stayed with him for a while to make sure Philippines was fine. After around an hour or so had passed, Spain exited the house, locking it and making sure Philippines was safe from anything or anyone. He then drove off to where the other countries held the party.

Sure enough, when Spain got to Russia's place, he could hear the sound of wild laughter and a strong scent of alcohol and vodka hit him. This did not only give Spain the feeling of disgust but also an overwhelming anger for the fact that the other countries forgot about Philippines and did this instead.

Inside, everyone was partying, having fun, enjoying their drinks and everything else you expect at a party. Things were going great, many countries joined in celebrating Russia's Independence Day. Everything was fine until-

BANG!

The front doors were slammed so hard that it broke and fell off it's hinges. Everyone was silent, no one had the gut to say anything as they witness who it was.

Israel.

They stared at him with a mixed feeling of fear and shock, questioning looks on their faces as they try to predict what'll happen next. It was obvious that he was enraged, his clenched fists and body language provides all evidence. All eyes were on him until he suddenly started to move forward. Heavy footsteps were all that could be heard while everyone watches Israel, both in worry and fear. In the middle of the party was America himself. The spotlight was on both of them now. A shocked and questioned look sat upon America's expression as Israel storms through the crowds and stands in front of him.

Israel then grabbed America by the collar. "How dare you?!? How dare you forget about him?! What kind of a person are you to forget how broken you've made Philip?! It was all your fault! How could you ever have the guts to just leave him like that?!" Israel says putting up a fist as everyone looks at them with guilt and horror. America, however, was as calm as he could ever be, almost too calm in fact. America then started to speak. "We've all went through something. We've all lost something. What makes you think Philippines is more important?" Everyone was shocked at America's words. This wasn't how it was before.

Israel was furious at America's statement. He wanted America to take it all back. To suffer what Philippines had to suffer. Go through what Philippines went through. Rage and anger clouded his thoughts as he prepares to strike America. America then started speaking again. "What do you think you're going to do? Hit me? Are you sure you're strong enough to even hurt me?" Israel started to tremble at America's words, knowing full well that he wasn't strong enough to take America on. America only grinned as Israel started to shake. "He isn't... but I am." A voice says behind Israel but before America and Israel could see who it was, a hard punch was delivered to America's face. The blow was so powerful that it knocked America out of Israel's grasp and down to the ground. This left everyone shocked as they found out who was responsible for said punch. Spain.

Spain left everyone devastated. Everyone else around them could only watch, fearing the consequences of what might happen if they try to interfere. The other countries eyed the three as America gets up with his mouth bleeding. America notices this and wipes the blood off with his hand. He readied himself as he sent a 'death-glare' at Israel and Spain. They weren't afraid though, instead they sent a glare of their own. America was about to send Spain a punch of his own until he was charged down. He was pinned by a familiar red-flagged country. Vietnam.

After America was brought down for a second time by Vietnam, everyone tried to stop them from hurting each other anymore. America tried to stand up, obviously hurt too much. Russia runs to America's aid, knowing too well that if America tries to fight back, he'll end up with more than just a few broken bones. But before Russia could reach America, he was held up again but by Spain this time. Russia was about to confront them but was stopped by another country. Brunei. "Don't you think it's time America pays for his crimes? Have you been so selfish as to hoard the spotlight and leave Philip?" Brunei says with a harsh tone. Russia was a bit enraged but Brunei did have a point. Still, Russia could not help but worry about what would happen next.

"Tell me, why?!" Spain screams at America, tightening his grip. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to watch. "You knew they would stop running at some point! Why'd you even agree to that fight?! Tell me! What did you gain from killing his brothers?!" Spain continues on shouting at America, whilst America continues to struggle. Many of the other countries started to feel a lingering sense of guilt and pain as they recall what happened. Spain was obviously furious but his expression shows otherwise as tears start to stroll down his face. Everyone around them started to tear up too, showing the painfully familiar remorse they all share. Spain finally releases America as more tears escape his eyes. America releases as sad and relieved sigh as he starts fixing himself.

"Philippines waited... he waited for all of us... it was his Independence Day too... I just don't understand... why?" Spain says, wiping his tears with a cracked tone. The countries of the world started to weep as well. No one thought it would be this bad. And worst of all, they contributed to the fault. America stays quiet, almost an emotionless expression sat on his face. "Tell Russia... Philip says Happy Independence Day..." Spain starts to walk away, still overflowing with tears.

"Wait..."

"I'll tell you..."

"I'll tell you everything..."