Rumors.

————————————————————

" sorry. "

he quietly said to the electric boy, shocking everyone.
before anyone could speak, he was out the door.
————————————————————
as soon as the classroom door shut, Bakugou dashed down the halls, unsure if anyone was about to run after him.

i mean. come on. he just did the most un-Bakugou thing imaginable.

soon he ran out the gates of UA, and quickly went to his house. he knew he would have to move into dorms soon, so he spent as much time as possible there.

so as soon as the door shut, Bakugou ran to his room, quickly slammed the door and completely broke down, becoming a crying mess.

of course, he was used to seeing articles of people calling him a villain, and sure he would see people whispering to each other and giving him a nasty look as he passed, but having the real thing..

it was too much.

he didn't know how to feel.

so he just kept crying.

————————————————————
Back at UA.

everyone in class 1-a was silent.

none of them could believe what they had just witnessed.
this wasn't normal.
this wasn't real

right?

everyone then looked back at denki, waiting to see how he'd respond.

"It's the truth.." he muttered.

Kirishima then finally spoke.
"what do you mean!? i don't know what that whole tantrum you had was for, but he looked so heartbroken!!!"

"we were all thinking of it, don't lie to yourselves!" he said back.

Kirishima looked around to see most people nodding.
utter disgust was seen on his face, and he too stormed out the door.
————————————————————
there's your new chapter you guys have been begging me for
i just want to say that i never expected you guys to like this THAT much, since this is my first actual time writing in this kind of story sense, so thank you soooo much!!!

also i'm sorry it's really short, it's just to finish last times cliffhanger 😅