Bakugous birthday- not a chapter

- jus a lil oneshot for his birthday, this has nothing to do with the original storyline -

April 18th.

Midoriya ( Deku ) POV

It was a pretty normal day in our homeroom class, everyone laughing and talking while our teacher was sleeping in a corner.

While I was muttering to myself, making more hero notes and plans, a certain red head approached me.

" Hey, Midoriya! We recently found out my bros birthday is coming up! " he whisper-cheered, due to the sleeping ash blonde in front of me. I was at first confused, trying to figure out which " bro " he was talking about. I suddenly realized he meant Kacchan. His birthday was of course, April 20th, but he never really tells people about his birthday, so they must have asked an adult.

" Oh, you mean Kacchan? " I responded.

" That's the one! " he smiled. " I wanna plan him something for his special day, and I want to know what he normally does for his birthday. "

" He hasn't ever had a birthday party. " was my instant response. Sure, his family would get him a gift or two, but he told people not to celebrate the day, yet we never knew why.

"... what? " Kirishima's voice suddenly lost the cheerful tone and went to kind of a sadder voice. "Why not...?'

" he told us not to. I know as much as you do at the moment. " I looked over at Bakugou, seeing his hair slightly move with the wind from an opened window.

" Well I'm gonna throw him a party, even if it kills me! " he said proudly, to soon walk over to his ' squad ' consisting of Mina, Sero, Denki, and Jirou.. with Momo sometimes tagging along, only because her and Jirou are dating.

April 19th.

Kirishima POV

Me, Denki, Sero and Mina all sat at a table in a sweet little cafe, all sketching ideas for Mr. Blasty Boi's birthday party. We decided to keep it simple, since it would be his first one.

We then called Momo and Jirou and asked them if they could help with decorating.

" Sure! " Yaoyorozu replied. " I can make the stuff you need.. with a few snack breaks of course " she laughed

" Yeah, I'll help. " The purple haired girl chimed in. Her and Bakugou had hung out more recently, and she started to think well of him.

With this all in place they happily left the cafe to go and wait for the next day.

April 20th, Bakugou's birthday.

Multiple POVs

Soon Kirishima got the whole class to help decorating, so while Jirou and Bakugou had gone off to the mall, they had a few hours to decorate.

All 18 people of the class were chatting and hanging up things, leaving presents on a table, while trying to make a cake. They made the flavor vanilla, with caramel on top, just because of his nitroglycerin.

Momo suddenly yelled to the people " They're coming back! "

Everyone started smiling and ran into their places, hiding behind furniture.

Suddenly the door swung open, and everyone jumped out, yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAKUGOU! "

and when they looked over to him, everyone ' aww-ed ' when they saw Bakugou smiling, looking purely happy.

+ I STG I FINISHED THIS AT 11:58 PM BUT I COULDN'T POST IT TIL EASTER.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU MY FAVORITE BEST BOY +