Pilot

^^Gabriel Black POV

It was a dark and foggy night in Chicago and I had just woken up from my nap. "Mm time to get my night started" I yawn as I stand up and stretch. I look around and I hear the familiar sound of music I hear 3 times a week from the club right across from me, I frown to myself knowing that its most likely packed in there so I wont be getting much sleep. While standing there I heard my stomach growl "I better go get some food" with that said I started to walk to my favorite store.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Once I get there I start thinking about what I'm gonna get, I know I can't get anything expensive, because I won't be able to afford it.
I enter the store and head straight for the apples. The apples were 50 cents each so I took 3. I walked to the register and saw Sally, she's a 55 year old women who works at the market and plus she is a great conversationalist so I enjoy talking to her.
I leave the store after a conversation with Sally and I start walking around just enjoying my night while eating my apples.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

I love Chicago, but it has its bad moments especially when you live in the West side of it. Cause as I'm walking I see people selling drugs, people fighting, girls being sluty and people selling weird shit. But no matter what I love this place it has been my home since I was a baby so I'm pretty much used to everything.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

I finally make it to my favorite park, me and my parents always went to a least before my mother died and my father became a selfish homophobic asshole. But I still enjoy coming here because there were so many great memories, like when me and my dad would play hide and seek or when we would all play tag or when we all would go down the slide together. I missed those times but there long gone now...
Once I was done going down memorie lane I realized someone has been watching me the whole time and I start get uncomfortable so I start walking back to my alley.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

I'm now right around the corner from my alley way and as I was walking I get the strange feeling I'm being followed and as if it couldn't get any worse the fog starts coming in heavy and it's super hard to see anything, but luckly I made it to the alley way. I sit down and relax as I rest my eyes a little.
I open my eyes and I see the same male figure that i saw at the park at the end of the alley way, I get freaked out and quickly jump to my feet as I try to see if i can get a clear look of the person's face but it was no luck since it was to foggy. I yell at the figure "who are you" they don't answer so I yell again "why are you following me". Even though I couldn't see his face I can tell he was smirking but then out of no where he's gone, so I found that as my time to runaway. As I get closer the the end of the alley I get slammed hard on the brick wall and I hiss in pain. I look up and I see the must terrifying thing ever...

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

The guy in front of me was super pale, which was weird and he also had really scary dark red eyes but what really terrified me was the fact that he had fangs. YES FANGS! Out of no where he sniffed my neck "Mm, you smell delicious". It was weird, when he said that it sounded like he said it with hunger. I try moving but he was to stronge for me and next thing I know is he BITES my neck and as he does it I start to get super light headed and the last thing I remember is a very husky and handsome voice yelling "Get off of him!" Then I black out....

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

(N/A) Thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked the first ever chapter of Stronger Then You Think . This is my first ever vampire story so if I get anything wrong or missed up please feel free to tell me, my specialty is werewolves but I thought i should do something new. I hope you enjoy it.
(Also my first story My Mate's My Bully will be on hold for further notice.) Like,Comment,and Vote:)

(789 words ~they will get longer~)

♡Jazzie♡