Chapter Two

Jungkook shifted in his bed looking out the window noticing the sun was starting to come up. He groaned sitting up swinging his legs to the side of the bed.

"Time to start the day" he muttered tiredly. He walked into the bathroom flicking the light on staring at his reflection with disgust.

His eyes were red from not getting any sleep last night. He turned on the faucet cold water pouring out of it. He cupped his hands under it and splashed it onto his face.

Afterwards he grabbed a small rag drying his face off. Stripping out of his clothes, he climbed into the shower washing off.

Once he was done he changed into some light blue jeans and plain white t-shirt. He grabbed his phone off the night stand glancing at the time. 6:04 am

He stared at the time with disbelief. "Good time to go walking" he mumbled walking out to slip on his shoes. He grabbed a granola bar that sat on the rack that hung on the wall in the kitchen.

Jungkook grabbed his black Rocawear jacket slipping it on while walking towards the door.

He grabbed the apartment key walking out and closing it behind him. After locking it and checking it twice to make sure it was locked he turned on his heels heading down the hall. He clicked the elevator button stepping back as he waited for it to open as he unwrapped his granola bar.

"Oh! Good morning"

Jungkook looked over noticing a orange haired male stepping out of his room. "Morning" he replied giving a small smile before biting into his breakfast.

"Are you new here?" He questioned locking up his door.

"Yes. Just moved in last night. You?" Jungkook said after swallowing his food the doors to the elevator opening. "Been here for two years...I'm Jimin by the way"

"Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook" He said walking into the elevator, Jimin behind him.

"Park Jimin. What made you move here?" Jimin asked glancing over at the boy.

"Moved away from my parents" he muttered in response. He looked over at him and scanned his features. He was slightly shorter than Jungkook. His skin a bit paler than his as well. His eyes were a dark brown color and his nose was tiny like a button. Jungkook eyes landed on his lips noticing how plump they were.

"Got lips better than Kylie Jenner right?" Jimin said after catching Jungkook's gaze.

The male snapped his eyes up to Jimin's eyes. The shorter male let out a chuckle. "I get stares all the time don't worry" he said stepping off the machine. "Morning Joonie" he called on his way off.

The male behind the desk waved a hand as he sipped his caffeine. Jungkook waved at the blonde male giving a small smile. Jimin turned to the other. "Hey I'm going down to the cafe...want to join me?"

Jungkook shrugged "Sure why not" he said. The orange haired male grinned his eyes nearly closing. "Great! Let's go and find out more about each other" he said grabbing ahold of Jungkook's hand pulling him along.

Namjoon watched from the desk smiling a bit. "A new friendship" he mumbled looking back down at the computer in front of him.

"Package!"

Namjoon looked back almost dropping his cup of coffee. "Oh my" he whispered to himself before sitting the cup aside and standing up walking around the desk.

The guy in front of him was beautiful. His brown locks were trapped under a black hat that matched his black t-shirt.

He was very fit and his shoulders were really big. His eyes were slightly small but big at the same time. Namjoon blinked rapidly when the man cleared his throat.