chapter 18

"Sho-San......can I ask you something?"

5 hours before this

"Shoucchan!" Yelled Izuku running at his direction. When Shouto saw him he stopped walking and looked at him. "Hi, izu." Said Shouto with a little smile, that vanished when he saw that Izuku had bruises. "They did it again." Said Shouto looking at him with a serious face. "It's fine..... really!" Said Izuku nervous."you shouldn't let them do that to you." Said Shouto. They started to walk. "what can I do? They have super powerful quirks and I'm just a quirkless nobody." That Made Shouto angry. "You aren't a nobody. You don't need a quirk to be strong and let me tell you there are many things that you can do." "Like what? What can make me stronger? There's nothing special about me. And how am I supposed to stop them? Telling the teachers? Even if I did.... none of them would care." "Why don't you try telling Shota?" "I don't want to annoy him. He already did so many things for me. All I ever do is annoy people, you, Onē-San, Hiza-Chan, Nemuri-Chan, and Sho-San." Shouto stopped and looked at him. "You don't annoy me and Nee-San gets happy when she sees you. I really think you should tell him." They continued to walk. "I don't know." "Wait....why don't you ask Shota to train you?" "W-what?" "Not like HE does with me but maybe that'll help, not only now but also when you become a great hero" when Izuku was about to answer they saw Fuyumi. "Onē-San!!" Yelled Izuku hugging her. "Hello izuku." Fuyumi answered with a smile. "Hi Shouto, how was school today?" "Like always." There was a long pause until Fuyumi said"I see..... Well let's go."

No one's POV

They talked for a while until they got to Izuku's apartment. Once Izuku excused himself he went in. He did his homework, took a bath, etc. Until he heard Shota, he went downstairs and saw Hizashi, Nemuri, and Shota, they played and talk for a while.

Present time

"Sho-San.... can I ask you something?" The three grown ups looked at him. "What is it?" "W-well it's not only a question I also want to tell you something but it's totally okeyifyoudontwanttohelpimeaniknowimonlyannoyingyouandtheothersbutshouchantoldmethatishouldspeakandithoughtaboutitanddecideditwoul-"
"Hey, slow down." Shota interrupted. "~~Yeah Izuku ma' boy calm down, one word at a time~~" "okay...., Can you three ..... Please Train Me?!" Yelled Izuku with his head down and tears on his eyes. The three adults present where stunned. "Why would you want us to train you?" Asked Shota. "B-because...... The kids at school make fun of me for being quirkless and how can I become a hero and save people if I can't even defend myself?" Said Izuku with tears falling down his cheeks. "Hey 'Zuku ma' boy calm down, all of us will help ya! Right?" Said Hizashi. "Of course we'll help baby izuku." Said Nemuri with grin. "You should have told me before Izuku." Said Shota at which Izuku responded with a "sorry." "Don't apologise, and yes we'll help don't worry about it." Said Shota. Izuku looked at them with glowing eyes and started to cry even more.

No one's POV

Shota changed Izuku to a different school but since there wasn't many close by schools Shota got Izuku into a private school. At first Izuku was nervous but when he heard the name of his new school he almost passed out from exciment, it was the same school Shouto was attending. Shouto also got excited (in his own way) when Izuku told him. On his first day of school Izuku got bullied but when Shouto, the son of the #2 hero, and with 2 quirks that were the strongest ones at their school, told everyone that if they touched Izuku ever again they would pay, not even a soul got close to him. Shota, Hizashi, Nemuri, Nedzu, and even snipe tought/train Izuku. Shota showed Izuku hand to hand combat, basics to use a knife in battle, and how to use the capture weapon (which took years). Hizashi didn't show him combat Technics but tought Izuku English basics. Nemuri showed Izuku how to use her whip. Snipe helped with Izuku's aim and showed him the basics of how to use a gun. Nedzu would help him with planning and strategy, would give Izuku questions about what to do in certain positions. Of course all of this took years since Izuku is still a kid and we don't want him to die. Shouto and Fuyumi would sometimes 'train' with them too but they didn't do seriously it was mostly to have fun. Time passed

January 11

dream👇

"So, you're not coming with me?" "I can't just leave them here!" "Why do you care so much!?" "Please ***** you can't just leave." "Stop calling me like that my name is ****!! And I'm going with or without you." "But....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, how are you guys doing? Thanks a lot for reading! Don't forget to vote and see you guys next time.

Next chapter head up- the next two chapters will be mostly focused on Fuyumi.