chapter 3 (first morning)

FIRST MORNING

I just fixed some little mistakes

AIZAWA POV

When I woke up I saw a kid in my arms then I suddenly remembered what happened the night before I actually adopted a kid, well whatever I wish this kid isn't annoying. Now that I think about it I have never taken care of a kid before I know they like to play and toys but what else."hmh" I then see the kid rubbing his eyes and then looking at me, he doesn't look that bad of a kid. "Do you want to eat?" I asked , he just looked at me for like 2 minutes and then slowly nodded. What does he like? should I just do whatever? "What do you want to eat" I said getting up, he didn't respond he just stand up "whatever you want to give me is fine" he said I could barely hear him. I'm just gonna make him an egg.

Time skip to breakfast

"Do you want to talk" he looked surprised when I said that but then shook his head. When he was done he tried to put his plate on the sink but this one fell and broke. Not like I was mad but surprised that he tried doing it alone. When I looked at him he looked frightened and then started to tremble. "IM SORRY" he said almost crying. What do I say? "It's fine, but don't get near you may get cut, come here" I said "no, I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise" wait does he think I'm gonna.... "I'm not going to hurt you but come here I don't want you to get hurt" he hesitated but then started walking up to me with tears in his eyes I have no idea why but my heart broke in that moment I was about to pet his head but when I put my hand up on the air he gives a step back and one of the broken glasses cuts him.

Time skip to the bathroom

I was putting a bandage on his feet and notice the bruises and cuts he had. But why did he stepped back I was only gonna pet his head......did he thought I would hit him? well, I guess I would need to gain his trust. "Hey, we are going out to buy you some clothes after this ok." He just nodded

Time skip to the mall (yeah I know I have done a lot of time skips but whatever there's going to be more time skips so)

Well first let's find the problem child fitting clothes after a while of looking for clothes and brought them I saw the problem child looking at a teddy bear. "You want that?" He shook his head, he was totally lying so I just grabbed his hand went into the store grabbed the teddy bear and gave it to him, he looked surprised but accept it. I'm sure I saw him with a little smile and I don't know why but I want him to trust me. "What do you want to eat so that we can buy the ingredients" I saw the kid's eyes light up and suddenly opened his mouth to say something but then looked down and said "anything" that's.... not what I wanted to hear "it's fine you can tell me" I said, he hesitated but then said "katsudon" he finally told me something that he wanted so I guess he gave the first step to trust me?