chapter 10

"Are you ok?"

5 minutes before. At the todoroki's house

"Where did mama go" asked Shoto Todoroki "oh, she hurt my masterpiece so I put her on a hospital to keep you save" responded the kid's 'father'. "That was your fault, you're the one who made her hurt me!". Said the 5 year old kid looking at his 'father' with so much hate. After this he run out of the house he didn't want to be there "it's his fault it's his fault" he kept repeating to himself while he run, he could hear his old man yelling his name but he didn't care. He didn't notice he had gone inside the apartments close to his house but at least no one would find him there or that's what he thought. He found a park and sit down on a bench then he started crying.

Shoto POV (did ya saw that coming)

She hates me. Mama hates me. And that old man, I don't want to be his tool. His only using me. I don't want to go back, I just want to be with my mom. "Are you ok?" What? who said that I looked up and see another kid. Who's that? Should I answer?" ...... "I had never talk to anyone before. The kid looks nervous, why? Is it because I'm not answering? Should I tell him something. "D-do you....need h-help". The kid said. Why is he stuttering? "I Don't need help 'sniff'" I said. "But you're crying." He said.

No one's POV

Shoto didn't know what to say. He didn't want help, it's not like he could help him either way. "It got nothing to do with you." Said Shoto, wiping away his tears. But Izuku despite of being nervous wanted to do something for the kid. "What's your name?" Asked Izuku butt after receiving no response he said"mine is Izuku Mid- Aizawa." But Shoto was uneasy he didn't know if the kid knew his 'father' and saying his name would give him away so he just said. "I'm Shoto" Izuku was.... happy. He answered him,but why didn't he said his last name?

Izuku's POV (I wasn't going to put his POV yet but... I don't know, it's just a little)

How should I talk to him? He doesn't look like he wants to talk. And his....injured? I really can't tell he has his left eye covered but I think it's an injury. He looks....weird, his hair is two different colors, what could his quirk be? He said his name was Shoto but what's his last name? "How should I call him?" Wait I Said That out loud, but I think he didn't notice. "What did you just said?" Shoto said. He heard me. "Nothing." I said , he looked at me with a cold glare.

No one's POV

Aizawa had noticed Izuku talking to someone. He was about to go out until he noticed it was another kid. He just watch and waited just in case something happened, he would look through the window every 2 minutes to make sure. Now going back to Shoto and Izuku, Izuku decided to sit by Shoto's side and Shoto didn't seem to care. "Did you got lost?" asked Izuku." No" said Shoto, well he DID knew where he was BUT he didn't now how to go back to his house and he he didn't want to so he wasn't exactly lying. "Why are you crying?" Asked Izuku. Shoto didn't Know if it was a good idea to tell the kid but he didn't look like he would give up until Shoto would tell him so he told Izuku part of it. "My mom did this to me." He said grabbing his left side. Izuku looked even more worried and surprised. Shoto continued "but it was was his fault, it was my 'father's' fault". Said Shoto, he started to fill his eyes watery so he stopped explaining. Izuku then got his backpack and grabbed some tissues and gave them to Shoto. Shoto started crying by now he didn't care if he knew the kid anymore he just cried. Izuku didn't know what to do so he decided to hug Shoto, Izuku may not remember much but he remembered that when he cried his mom would hug him tightly. On Shoto's side he hugged him back, he didn't know Izuku but it felt warm like when he was with his mom just a little different.

___________________________

Hello, what do you guys think? It's not the best but I think it's good. And I made a little mistake with the ages you see Izuku is a year older than Shoto so if Izuku just turned 5 that means Shoto's 4 and if I'm not wrong Shoto got burned when he was 5 BUT it's fine ok, I'll make sure not to make this mistake on the future and it's not that big of a deal, again thanks for reading!